Igor Balie
That is one Baggies player i'll never ever forget. The joy at Bradford was something else that day.
Forgot his surname though...
Tipsy !!! Igor Balis!!

You don't miss much Duffers!! Hope all the family are ok and well mate.
(06-06-2020, 08:21 PM)lukewba Wrote: That is one Baggies player i'll never ever forget. The joy at Bradford was something else that day.

Yep, was behind the goal at Bradford when he scored THAT penalty. Restricted view as well so never saw the ball hit the back of the net. But it was pretty obvious that he scored! What a day. As away games go that'll never be bettred for me.
Nick, to be honest mate that day was so surreal for me and it was in February that year that my Dad died. It took everything out of me and he was a massive Albion fan. I'll never forget it and also holding aloft my dad's picture at Man United on the 1st game of the following season. It wasn't ruined even after Oleg Gunnar Solksjaer got the 1-0 winner.
(06-06-2020, 08:56 PM)lukewba Wrote: Nick, to be honest mate that day was so surreal for me and it was in February that year that my Dad died. It took everything out of me and he was a massive Albion fan. I'll never forget it and also holding aloft my dad's picture at Man United on the 1st game of the following season. It wasn't ruined even after Oleg Gunnar Solksjaer got the 1-0 winner
A cracking memory for you too then. 
I remember being in an awful relationship at the time and it being a respite. Football can take your mind away from things.
Great touch re your dad against Manure - I'm sure he appreciated the gesture!