MPs returning to the commons
Lightbulb 
I thought the guidance from the government was work from home if you can, well
MP' can better than most i imagine. Plus or  with 600+ and only 50 in the hous at any
One time it seems silly.

Either work from home or find another temporary place of work seems the reasonable 
Way ahead
(06-08-2020, 10:10 AM)PeakBaggie Wrote: I thought the guidance from the government was work from home if you can, well
MP' can better than most i imagine. Plus or  with 600+ and only 50 in the hous at any
One time it seems silly.

Either work from home or find another temporary place of work seems the reasonable 
Way ahead

The point is, those who will work from home won't be able to vote on stuff.
(06-06-2020, 09:22 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: This is all about trying to protect the mop haired after dinner speaker that is floundering every week at PMQs without the braying donkeys and quiet words in his ear to help him.

Haha you are so upset that your JC didnt win
(06-08-2020, 02:21 PM)Albionbaggie2019 Wrote:
(06-06-2020, 09:22 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: This is all about trying to protect the mop haired after dinner speaker that is floundering every week at PMQs without the braying donkeys and quiet words in his ear to help him.

Haha you are so upset that your JC didnt win

Oh dear...
(06-08-2020, 01:43 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(06-08-2020, 10:10 AM)PeakBaggie Wrote: I thought the guidance from the government was work from home if you can, well
One time it seems silly.

Way ahead

The point is, those who will work from home won't be able to vote on stuff.

That was a fair point when Jack the Ripper stalked the streets, but in 2020?