MPs returning to the commons
This is all about trying to protect the mop haired after dinner speaker that is floundering every week at PMQs without the braying donkeys and quiet words in his ear to help him.
(06-06-2020, 09:22 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: This is all about trying to protect the mop haired after dinner speaker that is floundering every week at PMQs without the braying donkeys and quiet words in his ear to help him.

What? Against the Lewis Goodall choreographed outrage from a fella that's as interesting as listening to paint dry - and about as #forensic?
(06-06-2020, 01:47 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(06-06-2020, 09:22 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: This is all about trying to protect the mop haired after dinner speaker that is floundering every week at PMQs without the braying donkeys and quiet words in his ear to help him.

What? Against the Lewis Goodall choreographed outrage from a fella that's as interesting as listening to paint dry - and about as #forensic?

You Tories, always strangers to the truth.
(06-06-2020, 01:57 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

You must have missed PMQs Wednesday then. The most ham-fisted stage management I can remember.
(06-06-2020, 01:58 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(06-06-2020, 01:57 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

You must have missed PMQs Wednesday then. The most ham-fisted stage management I can remember.

The only ham fist I heard was Johnson’s banging on the dispatch box when he got rattled. The rest was the usual Brah, blah, rah, the people, brah, brah, bbbbuut, bwah proud, brah, bwar, bbbbrrrr (insert incorrectly used Latin) brah, bwarrr, bbbbeerr, proud, bbbrr blam, bedoing, bwar what the people want, bwaaarrr, worsits, my bra, bwar, bleugh, moving on!
I phoned you .......had his pants down
Saturday night drinking LIQ Big Grin
(06-07-2020, 08:43 AM)baggy1 Wrote: Saturday night drinking LIQ Big Grin

Even more dangerous, Saturday night thinking.
I work on a Saturday more than I can say for some
I’m intrigued, who wasn’t working on a Saturday and had their pants down?