Da Perce (football talk - sorry)
Breaking (and very good) news: EFL have agreed that the Championship season will provisionally restart on June 20, subject to Govt guidance & safety requirements. Still work to do, but looking very promising ??
Oh no! It means talking about football again!
(05-31-2020, 07:54 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Breaking (and very good) news: EFL have agreed that the Championship season will provisionally restart on June 20, subject to Govt guidance & safety requirements. Still work to do, but looking very promising ??

That's the worst news of the day. I was looking forward to PPG
Also been announced on BBC website 20th June provisional.
Considering changing Regulations to permit the use of 5 subs, with increases to matchday squads from 18 to 20
Wonder how they will do the fixture list - pick up from where they left off or re-jig things a bit?

Hopefully plenty of FTA TV coverage of games - not sure IFollow have the infrastructure to cope if they get the online contract as they would have hundreds of thousands of people watching rather than just their overseas audience of a few thousand
Can sky even fit any champ games with volume of PL games they have? Unless they clash with PL games
Get it on YouTube job done.
As an Albion fan of more than 50 years standing, I'm dreading a restart. We have with superior GD an effective 7 point lead over Fulham. If we lose and they win the first game back, the pressure will be on. We also have to play them at "home" wherever that happens to be.

I can see this turning round round and biting us on both rear cheeks. I just hope Leeds turn out to be bigger chokers
(05-31-2020, 08:26 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Can sky even fit any champ games with volume of PL games they have? Unless they clash with PL games

Hopefully they will have several dedicated channels to it as they can recycle the ones from other sports that aren't happening yet.

They will probably stagger the K/O times like they are doing in the Prem to maximize the audience