Led Zeppelin Celebration Day Concert on You Tube 30/05/20
Led Zeppelin Celebration Day Concert from the 02 Arena 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkqIEeyOz4w

8pm UK Time

If you've not seen it before it was a cracker with Jason Bonham on drums
8pm GMT so presumably 9pm BST
Dingle tosser
Would have loved to have been there. Absolutely zero chance of tickets, though.
I was in the ballot for tickets but unsurprisingly didn't get any. I found it annoying that Kate Moss etc. went despite not being die hard fans (referring to Roger Plant on more than one occasion). There were some good versions of songs on the night but obviously Jimmy wasn't on 1973 form. Proper "day of destiny" stuff for Jason though obviously.
(05-30-2020, 04:35 PM)Mr vertical Wrote: I was in the ballot for tickets but unsurprisingly didn't get any. I found it annoying that Kate Moss etc. went despite not being die hard fans (referring to Roger Plant on more than one occasion). There were some good versions of songs on the night but obviously Jimmy wasn't on 1973 form. Proper "day of destiny" stuff for Jason though obviously.

I was in the ballot as well. Would have loved to be there, but there were more deserving causes than me (and Kate Moss).

Anyone know where Robert Plant's first job was??
Tarmac gang? He reprised that job in the Doreen movie asking if she wanted some bitumen slapped up her alley!
2 million people enetered a free lottery for tickets but the the dingle twat just gave them to his best friends and family anyway.
(05-30-2020, 05:00 PM)Mr vertical Wrote: Tarmac gang? He reprised that job in the Doreen movie asking if she wanted some bitumen slapped up her alley!

He worked at Woolies in Halesowen.
Not that good is it really? I've never seen or heard a zeppelin live performance that matches the records.

Jimmy Page is an excellent writer of guitar riffs but always shows his limits on stage.