The latest from Seal Talk
"The only fixture we have remaining that I thought “we’ll get nothing there” was at Liverpool, and even  the dynamics of that fixture could change if they’ve wrapped up the title by that time. You can’t tell me you’re overly worried about home fixtures against Sheffield Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Crystal Palace, Man Utd, Wolves? None of those teams exactly tearing up the league, are they?! And we have two very winnable away ties at Newcastle and West Ham. We should have McGinn back and also Keinan Davis. Compared to where we were when the football stopped it’s all positive."

Which fucking planet are they on??

(05-21-2020, 02:53 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: "The only fixture we have remaining that I thought “we’ll get nothing there” was at Liverpool, and even  the dynamics of that fixture could change if they’ve wrapped up the title by that time. You can’t tell me you’re overly worried about home fixtures against Sheffield Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Crystal Palace, Man Utd, Wolves? None of those teams exactly tearing up the league, are they?! And we have two very winnable away ties at Newcastle and West Ham. We should have McGinn back and also Keinan Davis. Compared to where we were when the football stopped it’s all positive."

Which fucking planet are they on??

There's no fucking sign of their delusion decreasing with time, that's for sure.   Big Grin
Some valid points there. Matches against teams who haven’t exactly been “tearing up the league” - as opposed to the slayers of all who come before them Aston Villa !
I also note that modestly there is no mention of their Greasy talisman who when he hasn’t been getting wasted at house parties, has been eagerly scouring Rightmove for the best properties in the North West.
I can’t see why they shouldn’t be making a late push for a Champions League spot.
Should surely have said ` the only fixture we have remaining that I thought `we`ll get nothing there` was basically all of them.
If McGinn & Davis are the answer to stopping the wankers conceeding their season average of 2 goals a game, they could be on to something.    Rolleyes
(05-21-2020, 03:24 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: If McGinn & Davis are the answer to stopping the wankers conceeding their season average of 2 goals a game, they could be on to something.    Rolleyes

I think a fit Heaton will be massive for them if he's back for their run in. He organises that defence. 

Real shame if he's back as Calamity Reina was doing a sterling job in his absence!
(05-21-2020, 03:51 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 03:24 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: If McGinn & Davis are the answer to stopping the wankers conceeding their season average of 2 goals a game, they could be on to something.    Rolleyes

I think a fit Heaton will be massive for them if he's back for their run in. He organises that defence. 

Real shame if he's back as Calamity Reina was doing a sterling job in his absence!

Can't see him recovering from a Cruciate in 6 months.
I will say one positive thing, there's no denying it them Seals have one hell of a sense of humour.

Bar the error he made against Leicester Reina had actually been playing very well for them. I don't think Heaton would  offer any real improvement even if he came back.
(05-21-2020, 04:29 PM)Ampadu\s Left Boot Wrote:

Bar the error he made against Leicester Reina had actually been playing very well for them. I don't think Heaton would  offer any real improvement even if he came back.

Have you forgotten Southampton when he went up for a last minute corner, marked their keeper, and was blowing out of his arse trying to get back? Funny as fuck.

I think I would rather have SJ in goal than him  Big Grin Big Grin