Favourite Beaches Abroad
FF got me thinking about favourite beaches. 

Bentota in Sri Lanka is one of mine. You can walk for miles and only see the occasional human. Ticks that social distancing box, for sure.
Hallo Bay, Katmai, Alaska - only a handful of people within 300 miles and more Brown Bears than I could count
Bamburi, Mombassa, Kenya
Cherai Beach in south Kerala... no one else around and at £5 a night for a hotel room I think I was being ripped off.

Cayo Levisa... a white sand island off the coast of Cuba... limited to a hundred or so people a day so you can walk for miles without seeing someone.

Qui Nhon in Vietnam... wealthy Vietnamese businessman ran for mayor and invested his personal fortune in trying to turn it into a tourist destination... it didn’t work, so there’s just loads of beaches and new hotels but no tourists.
Trou aux Biches beach . Mauritius so calm and peaceful.
The nudist one in mojcar   Tongue
A cute Thai bird at a massage parlour in Patong.

Edit; I thought the title read “Favourite bitches abroad” Big Grin

Speaking of Thailand, string that was put on my wrist when I was blessed by a Thai Buddhist Monk broke this week. 5 years and 5 months that had lasted which is almost a tenth of my life.
(05-17-2020, 11:52 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: A cute Thai bird at a massage parlour in Patong.

Speaking of Thailand, string that was put on my wrist when I was blessed by a Thai Buddhist Monk broke this week. 5 years and 5 months that had lasted which is almost a tenth of my life.

Had it not been for Covid, I'd have been on Koh Phanghan right now.
(05-17-2020, 12:11 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 11:52 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: A cute Thai bird at a massage parlour in Patong.

Had it not been for Covid, I'd have been on Koh Phanghan right now.

Is Koh a he she, I think we ought to know....
Bean Point Beach, Anna Maria Island, Florida