The scene on the Devon/Cornwall border this morning after lockdown relaxation.

Blimey, that's a super duper wide angle lens, ain't it mate?     Big Grin
Are blues away to Plymouth today?
Thought the Villa had started the season again
Must be honest, with this restriction lifted, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we take a trip to the beach at WSM at some point in the next month to visit the mother-in-law who lives down there, 100 miles from any family (having lost both her mum and husband last year).
Big Grin 
(05-12-2020, 09:03 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: Must be honest, with this restriction lifted, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we take a trip to the beach at WSM at some point in the next month to visit the mother-in-law who lives down there, 100 miles from any family (having lost both her mum and husband last year).

I think you'll find Cornish and Birdmon have snipers positioned far north of Weston-Super-Mare. They and their fellow ethnic minority West Countrymen will be gutted when all this is over. Or so it would seem from their comments  [Image: biggrin.png]
Zulu was great. Still think it was funny, Michael Caine playing a very upper class officer,

`Oh, aar don`t know old boy, watcha doin` knaar then`
(05-12-2020, 01:29 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: Zulu was great. Still think it was funny, Michael Caine playing a very upper class officer,

Stop frowin those bladdy spears at me!  Big Grin
(05-12-2020, 01:29 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: Zulu was great. Still think it was funny, Michael Caine playing a very upper class officer,

Caine as upper class fighter pilot commanding squadron of Spitfires in Battle of Britain piling into the Ju 87s (wooden delivery):

"yoo'll be in a berrell if yoo don't watch out fer der feghters"