More covidiots.
(05-20-2020, 06:45 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I know we are technically allowed out to go anywhere we like for exercise and with 1 other person, but yet again the stupidity of the general public baffles the reasonably intelligible person to the point where the point where these idiots should be shot on site.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-52742519

That's a bit severe, Saus 

They should use Zyklon B
(05-20-2020, 06:45 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I know we are technically allowed out to go anywhere we like for exercise and with 1 other person, but yet again the stupidity of the general public baffles the reasonably intelligible person to the point where these idiots should be shot on site.

The blame lies firmly with one person for allowing people to go anywhere in England to exercise.  It was blatantly obvious what would happen.
(05-21-2020, 08:56 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 06:45 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I know we are technically allowed out to go anywhere we like for exercise and with 1 other person, but yet again the stupidity of the general public baffles the reasonably intelligible person to the point where these idiots should be shot on site.

The blame lies firmly with one person for allowing people to go anywhere in England to exercise.  It was blatantly obvious what would happen.

Agreed. Unless the rules are clear this is what happens.
Hey everyone- keep alert!
I'd prefer to just confiscate the cars of all the cunts parked illegaly, & in the case of the twat in the picture, ram his surfboard & coolbox up his arse.    Angry
(05-21-2020, 08:59 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: I'd prefer to just confiscate the cars of all the cunts parked illegaly, & in the case of the twat in the picture, ram his surfboard & coolbox up his arse.    Angry

I agree 100%. Aren't the Police just loving their increased powers, though??
Agreed that this was going to be an obvious reaction to Boris' decision. However, should the local authorities not have anticipated this and limited/closed parking spaces when it was clear people would ignore the safety issues?
Probably, yes. But it's much more fun to let Sergeant Shirtlifter come and give you a damn good rogering for parking on a double yellow line.

Max fines in Wales are now £1920. And you can bet some idiots will break the laws enough to receive such impositions.
Tbh, assuming the groups are families, they look like they're applying social distancing, in fact, far more than 2m apart. I expose myself to far more danger when in the supermarket.
Saw my first game of football last night, at least 20 young men playing in the local park as i took a lone pre-dusk walk.

Whilst it was nice to see the beautiful game, i reckon we are only weeks away from lockdown part 2 as the twatish element of society are very much out in force and don't seem to give a flying one