More covidiots.
Is this shit still going?

I’m new here btw.  Big Grin
Yesterday spawned a new term, conga cunts.
(05-09-2020, 03:43 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Is this shit still going?

It's a good job Derek didn't want an argument on this, otherwise we could've been in for a 30 pager.   Big Grin
(05-09-2020, 03:51 PM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 03:43 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: Is this shit still going?

It's a good job Derek didn't want an argument on this, otherwise we could've been in for a 30 pager.   Big Grin

Big Grin  Arf
Conga lines and street parties are a bad idea - we desperately need to find a balance.

Getting outside for exercise or fresh air is good for your health, getting drunk in the park is not helpful.

It's easy to focus on the tiny majority being foolish - the vast majority are not.

PKS.
(05-10-2020, 10:33 AM)Dumbo Wrote: Conga lines and street parties are a bad idea - we desperately need to find a balance.

Getting outside for exercise or fresh air is good for your health, getting drunk in the park is not helpful.

It's easy to focus on the tiny majority being foolish - the vast majority are not.

PKS.

This. I've said that since the start. I had my first traffic queue since lockdown, last Thursday. (I'm still working). It was people queuing for the tip. Having got through that there was a clear run to site, no one around all day, and a clear run back. All evening the roads were dead outside ours. I'm actually amazed at how well people have behaved but it only takes one or two inconsiderates for their actions to stick in the mind and eliminate the good behaviour of everyone else.
I’m amazed how many middle aged male keen cyclists must be living together.. Maybe that’s why they like to ride 1m apart (double breasted) so they can talk sweet nothings to each other and lean over and take part in today’s knob eating competition.
My mate who lives in hong kong has been in his house since January I think they have still severe lockdown rules compared to here . He was telling me they have a suspected case and the government has threatened to go on full lockdown again

Then you have these idiots letting the lunatics loose driving all around the country and we are averaging 500 deaths a day ....boris and his advisers need fucking after this if there is a spike further on down the line

Rant over .
(05-10-2020, 11:16 AM)Fulham Fallout Wrote: I’m amazed how many middle aged male keen cyclists must be living together..  Maybe that’s why they like to ride 1m apart (double breasted) so they can talk sweet nothings to each other and lean over and take part in today’s knob eating competition.

I see loads when I'm driving up from Pedmore towards Quarry Bank.

I think they're middle aged men in (The) Lye.
I'd love a modest trip to the Wyre Forest, and the part we usually walk (the Button Oak/Earnswood side - north of the Dowles Brook) is usually very quiet. We often walk for hours midweek and see only a handful of people.

We can be there in 20/25 minutes; still not sure about doing it though