Joe Hart
(05-25-2020, 04:54 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 03:43 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 03:41 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 03:15 PM)Biglad Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 01:04 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Johnstone is better than Hart. Think he may surprise one or two on here. I think a more accomplished partner for Ajayi is the priority, providing we can somehow convince Ferguson to stay.

We’d be looking at:

Johnstone

Ferguson   Ajayi     ???   Gibbs

Can’t see Ferguson here next season

Win promotion and it may convince him to stay.
That and Crystal Palace deciding they don't want to be spunking a load of cash in the environment on a kid with only 20 games under his belt.

Personally, I think Slav will only accept him back into the fold if an economic reason is put to him. Look how long it took Harper to convince Slav that he had mended his ways.

Stranger things have happened Kit Kat

(05-25-2020, 04:47 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 04:24 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 03:41 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 03:15 PM)Biglad Wrote: Can’t see Ferguson here next season

Win promotion and it may convince him to stay.

We’ll be promoted without him. He can fuck off.

Ferguson to stay (funny)?, What's wrong with Ajayi ? this is a bit of a look at me post Slav.
Johnstone - it's a do or die season for him. 
We don't need to fret about players a whole load of them will be looking for new clubs once clubs begin to fold.
IMO I cannot even see 4 divisions surviving.

Nothing like that at all Remi. We need a partner for Ajayi. Time to cash in on Hegazi in Summer

Aplogies I thought you wanted rid of AJayi - IMO players will be begging for contracts, we can take our pick.
As for us selling Hegazi no chance - no one will have any cash. I'm confident Bilic will find us all the bargain 
basement players a man could ask for. Lets get promoted before we begin dumping players.
There won't be too many players begging for a move this summer. They will be thanking their lucky stars that they have a contract that is probably more than the current market value.
(05-25-2020, 05:27 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: There won't be too many players begging for a move this summer. They will be thanking their lucky stars that they have a contract that is probably more than the current market value.

Exactly and if the maximum squad is going to be 20 players, we already have far to many.
Gonna be an awful lot of players who I see will end up as window cleaners or pushing trollies at Tesco's
(05-25-2020, 05:30 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 05:27 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: There won't be too many players begging for a move this summer. They will be thanking their lucky stars that they have a contract that is probably more than the current market value.

Exactly and if the maximum squad is going to be 20 players, we already have far to many.
Gonna be an awful lot of players who I see will end up as window cleaners or pushing trollies at Tesco's

Utter tripe Remi
(05-25-2020, 05:42 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 05:30 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote:

Utter tripe Remi

What they going to do then ? become school teachers or accountants Big Grin
The Seals must be happy they signed so many quality players on overpaid long term contracts last summer Big Grin
No way.