How much are you missing the football in the big scheme?
I must admit I’m with you on season being voided, but there again heard Italy told they can return to training with season to start soon behind closed doors. I think what happens in Germany will be a game changer , they could go back into lockdown if the virus cases keep rising.
Just noticed that as soon as they relaxed it went up again ...I'm no mystic meg but with the selfish pricks we have in our society as soon as there is a mention of loosening the lockdown it will be like mecca out there and I don't mean the bingo either .....I keep saying it give these idiots a inch they take a mile ...the tories have made a royal fuck up by not being harsh enough .
Missing the Albion and going to games with the family. Not missing getting up at all hours on a Saturday to get the nipper to his local football. Enjoying the Saturday morning lie in instead.
(04-29-2020, 09:21 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Just noticed that as soon as they relaxed it went up again ...I'm no mystic meg but with the selfish pricks we have in our society as soon as there is a mention of loosening the lockdown it will be like mecca out there and I don't mean the bingo either .....I keep saying it give these idiots a inch they take a mile ...the tories have made a royal fuck up by not being harsh enough .

Agree entirely mate but let's be, honest it's not really a lockdown is it far to many at work on in non essential jobs and to may out and about, should have been like Italy or Spain lockdown and at least a week earlier and enforced far more severely, people would not have liked it but it may have slowed the spread down quicker and may have saved countless lives, who knows,and as for all those selfish pricks who think rules don't Apply to them don't get me started.
100% pal I'm lucky I'm in work but you give me 1 good reason for B and Q to be open ?
(04-30-2020, 09:25 AM)The liquidator Wrote: 100% pal I'm lucky I'm in work but you give me 1 good reason for B and Q to be open ?

Exactly I drove passed B&Q in wednesbury Tues going to pick wife up from work the que outside was all round the car park WTF, queuing at the supermarket for essential food is one thing but what possible reason is there for you queing hours at a bloody DIY store with all that risk of possible infection!  And what about the poor staff that have to work there putting themselves, at risk just so matey & his wife can by jaccuzie or a few bloody pot plants!
The government have a balancing act put that is fucking stupid .
Summer is here. I guess the general thought is that locked up families will need outdoor stuff for bbq's etc to help eliminate the boredom. It'll be similar to the reason for the tips opening again. Also houses need maintenance, I have to change a temperamental shower for my old mom for example. It's the same as everything else in this situation, normality as best as possible needs to resume with discipline and common sense.
(04-30-2020, 09:21 AM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 09:21 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Just noticed that as soon as they relaxed it went up again ...I'm no mystic meg but with the selfish pricks we have in our society as soon as there is a mention of loosening the lockdown it will be like mecca out there and I don't mean the bingo either .....I keep saying it give these idiots a inch they take a mile ...the tories have made a royal fuck up by not being harsh enough .

Agree entirely mate but let's be, honest it's not really a lockdown is it far to many at work on in non essential jobs and to may out and about, should have been like Italy or Spain lockdown and at least a week earlier and enforced far more severely, people would not have liked it but it may have slowed the spread down quicker and may have saved countless lives, who knows,and as for all those selfish pricks who think rules don't Apply to them don't get me started.

Totally agree and it’s astounded me how many companies that aren’t essential have kept going requiring their staff to travel to work if they can’t work from home. 

We were late in closing large gatherings / schools / shops / pubs / restaurants and introducing social distancing.  We saw what was happening in other countries and we should have made a better attempt at containing the virus. 

I read recently we are going to shortly introduce a requirement that anyone who flies into the UK has to self isolate for 2 weeks.  It’s bit late for that now.
In Turkey its locked down but I read somewhere that anyone who goes on holiday there and are at the risk category you have to self isolate .....so anyone with diabetis high blood pressure anyone over 65 ..... .then you are going over with insurance that doesnt cover you for covid 19