Football officially ended
Premier League clubs are determined to finish this season despite concerns football may be preparing to come back too soon.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/...ish-season
(04-30-2020, 04:08 PM)Dumbo Wrote: PSG awarded the title in France.

More pertinently, the bottom two teams have been relegated and top two in Ligue 2 promoted in their place.

I'd settle for that over here.

Edit: I've just seen there's another thread where this has already been discussed. I'm a bit late to the party on this.
(04-30-2020, 06:21 PM)Old Stroller Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 04:08 PM)Dumbo Wrote: PSG awarded the title in France.

More pertinently, the bottom two teams have been relegated and top two in Ligue 2 promoted in their place.

I'd settle for that over here.

Edit: I've just seen there's another thread where this has already been discussed. I'm a bit late to the party on this.

Yep. Think we’d all take that.
Leaked Audio message from the Bristol Rovers PFA rep suggesting 3 up and no relegation from each division based on points per game
(04-30-2020, 08:47 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Leaked Audio message from the Bristol Rovers PFA rep suggesting 3 up and no relegation from each division based on points per game

When’s the open top bus parade?
(04-30-2020, 08:47 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Leaked Audio message from the Bristol Rovers PFA rep suggesting 3 up and no relegation from each division based on points per game

A 23 team PL? I suppose that means one side gets a rest each week.
For everyone citing PSG’s title win as a reason why the same should happen in England;

Ligue 1’s rules specify that if a season can’t be completed for any reason, the current league table is final. France is the only country with this rule. Confirmed by President of French FA.

From an Albion perspective, that's fine by me. As someone with at 19/20 and 20/21 season ticket, I'm less happy .
? OFFICIAL: All 20 Serie A clubs vote to complete the current season, despite #Covid_19 situation.
Portugal's second division has declared their season over.

CD. Nacional (8 points clear of 3rd) and Farense (6 points clear of 3rd) have been promoted.

The decision was taken in line with recommendations from the Portuguese FA and UEFA.