Cricket World Cup 2019
(06-22-2019, 05:37 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 05:33 PM)Thurso Pickle Rick Wrote: Shame Afghanistan came up just short and had to slog last over so yer man got a hat trick - great game

Maybe I'm being very harsh here, but I felt like Afghanistan concentrated on getting it to the final over more than actually trying to win it. 

Great effort, regardless.

Think you are right. India got the selection and batting wrong. Slack fielding too 

Afghans bowled v well but Nabi didn’t get enough batting support. He defo left himself to play the final over like Dhoni does - but holes out.
(06-22-2019, 07:05 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 05:33 PM)Thurso Pickle Rick Wrote: Shame Afghanistan came up just short and had to slog last over so yer man got a hat trick - great game

Maybe I'm being very harsh here, but I felt like Afghanistan concentrated on getting it to the final over more than actually trying to win it. 

Think you are right. India got the selection and batting wrong. Slack fielding too 

Afghans bowled v well but Nabi didn’t get enough batting support. He defo left himself to play the final over like Dhoni does - but holes out.

Underestimated the Afghans today Manc. Was a strange atmosphere at Rose Bowl. Expectation was we would just turn up and win. Dhawan loss is huge. Adds balance of left hand and right hand combo at top of order. Really enjoyed the game though. But think against any one else we would have lost today.
(06-22-2019, 07:20 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

Underestimated the Afghans today Manc. Was a strange atmosphere at Rose Bowl. Expectation was we would just turn up and win. Dhawan loss is huge. Adds balance of left hand and right hand combo at top of order. Really enjoyed the game though. But think against any one else we would have lost today.

Cant disagree with any of that
England cricket team are so fucking frustrating. Need some big performances now.
Trevor Bayliss is confident England can get through to the semis.

If his brave boys fail and finish fifth in the table, it will underline what a thoroughly uninspiring coach Bayliss has been. A golden era of players squandered by poor management. Like the England football team through much of the last 20 years.

Hi Ziz.
(06-23-2019, 10:10 AM)WWHO Wrote:

Hi Ziz.

I thought he looked like Kenneth Williams according to his “mate” Remi?
He meant like this Kenneth Williams.   Rolleyes

[Image: Kenneth%20Williams%20%20Carry%20On%20Up%...(1967).jpg]
(06-23-2019, 10:21 AM)Psalm23 Wrote: He meant like this Kenneth Williams.   Rolleyes

[Image: Kenneth%20Williams%20%20Carry%20On%20Up%...(1967).jpg]

Big Grin
Australia, India and the New Zealand left from England. We're certainly making hard work of progressing to the semis. Looks like we'll have to be two of those three teams twice, to win the World Cup.
Clarnet v2.0