Boro’
(05-17-2019, 09:30 AM)Black penny Wrote: Where is Pulis gonna rock up at ?

Hopefully he stays well and truly under that stone age rock he's been working from for the past 15 years and his disappears from history like a festering buboe bursting on the backside of hippopotamus that's 6ft deep in a muddy cholera infected watering hole in Africa.
Couldn't happen to a nicer fella....but does feel that there is now a dangerous footballing animal on the loose. Watch out those fans with Chairman who are looking for short term success at the cost of nearly breaking the club.
(05-17-2019, 11:46 AM)billybassett Wrote:

Hopefully he stays well and truly under that stone age rock he's been working from for the past 15 years and his disappears from history like a festering buboe bursting on the backside of hippopotamus that's 6ft deep in a muddy cholera infected watering hole in Africa.

My lunch nearly came back up reading that  Big Grin Sad
Got a feeling someone on here would spunk in his pants if he rocked back up here I wonder who that could be ????
Eerrr let me think - oh yea oh yea !! !!
(05-17-2019, 11:46 AM)billybassett Wrote:

Hi Billy, hopefully the said watering hole is full of Crocodiles, Gaboon Vipers and marauding Wildebeestes.
My dad still has a soft spot for him.

Boro has a great owner tbf a lot of managers would like a chance of getting that seat.
As sure as Christmas is unfortunately coming again in seven months, that’s when some club in the crap will give the tosser yet another pay day.
(05-17-2019, 02:39 PM)Supamart Wrote: As sure as Christmas is unfortunately coming again in seven months, that’s when some club in the crap will give the tosser yet another pay day.

The Boro' fans think Christmas has come early!
(05-17-2019, 09:43 AM)Mancbaggies Wrote:

Swansea if Potter goes.  Pearson a fair shout for Boro.  Ex skipper etc

No surprise for Shouty Tone. I don’t think that bollox about 7th being a bigger achievement than last seasons play off spot went down well - after boring the living shit out of everyone all year.

Not a chance.

Swansea don’t have a pot to piss in, and Pulis won’t work anywhere he can’t line his greasy pockets.

He’s been talking up his achievements at Boro, and you know it won’t be long til he’s claiming he’d have kept us up if he hadn’t been sacked. 

I imagine the first club struggling in the PL next season will be tapping him up.