Greasy debate on Talk Sport
Good enough for everyone in the Prem except maybe City and Liverpool. 

Just don't get it - can someone enlighten me.  

PS. Said we should have won and had we had Gayle/Kanu would have done so easily.  Villa very lucky.
Think of the hair products he could shift in the club shop £££££££££££
I really don't rate him very much. Definitely a Prem player but other than winning free kicks (and fuggin pens!) the fishy little twat just knocks it Mulumbu style to the closest man.

Ironically for all the smoke being blown up his arse the ideal manager and team for him would be a Pulis one. Think of the extra free kicks (which he can't even take) they'd win etc....

I would be shocked if Spurs signed him when they could probably have Harvey Barnes for half the price.

When he does move I can see it a bit of David Bentley situation and him being absolute shite by the time he's 27.
Overrated, in the sense people seem to think he's a special talent. He's a good player, who can change a game, but nothing more. Everyone overlooks Villa's best player, McGinn. They'll do well to hold on to him, whether they stay up or down. He oozes class.
Clarnet v2.0
Without wanting to get myself strung up by the bollocks.

I think hes a fantastic footballer. Great balance, fantastic ability to manipulate the ball and defenders and has added that all important discipline and final ball. Could play right at the top of the game, but think he will drop deeper as his career develops. Will be an England regular next season, sadly. 

Greasy twat.
‘He ran the show, bossed the game, he was amazing’
Sneekes view on Grealish last night
(05-15-2019, 05:13 PM)mickeypearce Wrote: ‘He ran the show, bossed the game, he was amazing’

He was watching a different game to me, then.

Greasy couldn't handle being closed down. A good player when he is given time and room to play.
(05-15-2019, 05:13 PM)mickeypearce Wrote: ‘He ran the show, bossed the game, he was amazing’

Sneekes was standing next to me at the match I won't tell you what he said about Murphy

He is a good player his weight of pass is very good but goes down to easily.
I didn't think he was anything that fancy. No where near as breath-taking as Barnes in full flight.
Im no lover of him but he is a good player