Poll: Who's the superior financial expert?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Prag
79.31%
23 79.31%
MGalea
20.69%
6 20.69%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

WBAunofficial Financial Experts World Cup - SF - Match 30
The Semi Finals!

The thirtieth match in this highly anticipated Financial Experts Tournament!

This is where we sort out those certificate holders from the credit rollers!

Who do you suspect, potentially, probably, has a few qualifications in finance, and never made bad financial decisions!

Or you can just vote however you want.

Our very own bored poster vs Our bored poster, whom recently completed some exams

Prag vs MGalea

1 VOTE EACH. POLL OPEN 2 DAYS.
For the record - I passed my final exam - so am about to be an officially charterted accountant!
(04-18-2024, 01:39 PM)MGalea Wrote: For the record - I passed my final exam - so am about to be an officially charterted accountant!

Big Grin you Ted!

Congratulations anyway!
(04-18-2024, 01:39 PM)MGalea Wrote: For the record - I passed my final exam - so am about to be an officially charterted accountant!

So you still aren't qualified to advise on Financial Products, then? You need an FCA Licence for that one  Big Grin Big Grin
The main issue is these financial experts have absolutely no idea how it's applied in business.
Prag is brilliant at telling us what can or can't be done.
(04-18-2024, 02:56 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: The main issue is these financial experts have absolutely no idea how it's applied in business.

That is because he is a Company Secretary, and knows company law brilliantly - no question.

This contest is for Financial Experts. I don't think Prag has the qualifications (cough) or FCA permissions to give regulated financial advice. Perhaps the contest should have been worded more appropriately as WBAunofficial Company Law experts, which Prag would win hands down.
(04-18-2024, 03:02 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(04-18-2024, 02:56 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: The main issue is these financial experts have absolutely no idea how it's applied in business.

That is because he is a Company Secretary, and knows company law brilliantly - no question.

This contest is for Financial Experts. I don't think Prag has the qualifications (cough) or FCA permissions to give regulated financial advice. Perhaps the contest should have been worded more appropriately as WBAunofficial Company Law experts, which Prag would win hands down.

You running scared KKC? Wink

Well, it's ONE way of making it more borin...
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
An off balance sheet asset and a corresponding off balance sheet provision. Prag should have been eliminated for that bullshit post in round one, as he tried to back up his post there was a provision for Lai’s loan.  #Codswallop
I told you I’ll be back
(04-18-2024, 03:57 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote:

Well, it's ONE way of making it more borin...
Impossible.