Zipwire Across the Hawthorns
https://www.wba.co.uk/news/zipwire-across-hawthorns

By my calculations if we can attract the local Polish population to this we should be well clear of all FFP limits by lunch time on the Saturday and by the end of the day on Sunday we should be able to re-sign Tom Fellows.
Sounds good I think we might do that.
Apparently you can't do it if you're drunk or on drugs.
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
I was thinking i'd have a go at that, then looked at the list of 'don't do this if' at thebottom and i tick several. Big Grin
(04-03-2024, 02:59 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: Apparently you can't do it if you're drunk or on drugs.

Or over 18st, over 50, or on medication.

There will be no fucker there  Big Grin
Zip wire? Sounds more like being pulled along a washing line
I told you I’ll be back
What mental bastard is gonna pay to do that? It's bad enough being at the back of the Brummie.
(04-03-2024, 04:14 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: What mental bastard is gonna pay to do that? It's bad enough being at the back of the Brummie.

Only Dekka so far according to these posts    Big Grin
(04-03-2024, 04:05 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 02:59 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote: Apparently you can't do it if you're drunk or on drugs.

Or over 18st, over 50, or on medication.

There will be no fucker there  Big Grin

Over 50s need to sign a waiver.
(04-03-2024, 04:14 PM)SuperBob2002 Wrote: What mental bastard is gonna pay to do that? It's bad enough being at the back of the Brummie.

Maybe if it was launched at the start of every game it would wake a few of the fuggers up
Someone could have been killed