It's the little things...
Noticed yesterday, that section of cladding that had fallen off the East Stand towards the Smerrick has been repaired. It was not only dangerous, with the wind threatening to get in behind the other sections and remove them from great height, but also a real eyesore in front of the cameras. Well done Albion.
They haven't done anything about the eyesores that sit in the Smethwick though.

Big Grin
(03-17-2024, 01:44 PM)HLS Wrote: They haven't done anything about the eyesores that sit in the Smethwick though.

Big Grin

Oi. I had a wash yesterday before going up. Or are you talking about the Brizzle fans?
(03-17-2024, 01:28 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Noticed yesterday, that section of cladding that had fallen off the East Stand towards the Smerrick has been repaired. It was not only dangerous, with the wind threatening to get in behind the other sections and remove them from great height, but also a real eyesore in front of the cameras. Well done Albion.

I noticed that at the Coventry match, as it was fixed by then. Thought it boded well for our new owners.

Seeing it missing about a month ago or so really seemed to symbolise our decline under Lai.
They've jet washed half of the Halfords Lane roof too, noticed it walking down the Brummie Road, presumably due to be finished next week.
(03-17-2024, 01:44 PM)HLS Wrote: They haven't done anything about the eyesores that sit in the Smethwick though.

Big Grin

You're just jealous.

It'd be great if the drum got binned, mind.

It kills any spontaneity that once existed.

Maybe allow it out once in a while but every fucking match? No.
Something needs to put it Iver his bonce and I know where I would love to shove the sticks
Tony pulis is a wanker 
It could be worse. Someone was tooting some form of horn in the Brummie yesterday.
Replace broken floodlight bulbs, and spend some money on the pitch maintenance in the summer?
(03-17-2024, 01:28 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Noticed yesterday, that section of cladding that had fallen off the East Stand towards the Smerrick has been repaired. It was not only dangerous, with the wind threatening to get in behind the other sections and remove them from great height, but also a real eyesore in front of the cameras. Well done Albion.

Have they replaced the slates that Lai nicked?