Greetings from tenerife
Got here 4pm yesterday nice and sunny was in bed by 10pm. Big day of watching the footy in the bar ...I'm out on a jolly with some lads 2 villa 2 blues but they are bang on .

Los christionos is a really nice place if you ever fancy a trip here I'm off for a walk in a minute
Tony pulis is a wanker 
I’m in Peurto de la Cruz at the moment. Slightly cooler than the south at about 23c
Enjoy yourself China…

I’m up in Barcelona and the weather is awful… it’s been rainy and cold for the last couple days.

May have to rough it in the Irish bar in Las Ramblas for our game… saw a couple Albion shirts out last night so imagine they’ll be in there!
Enjoy yourselves gentlemen. It's currently quite grey, a bit chilly and definitely raining in B23. Again.
(03-10-2024, 08:45 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Enjoy yourself China…

I’m up in Barcelona and the weather is awful… it’s been rainy and cold for the last couple days.

May have to rough it in the Irish bar in Las Ramblas for our game… saw a couple Albion shirts out last night so imagine they’ll be in there!

Behave.  If you’re not in there, it’s the George and Dragon in the port
(03-10-2024, 07:00 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: Got here 4pm yesterday nice and sunny was in bed by 10pm. Big day of watching the footy in the bar ...I'm out on a jolly with some lads 2 villa 2 blues but they are bang on .

Los christionos is a really nice place if you ever fancy a trip here I'm off for a walk in a minute

Beats the pissing rain here.

Has it still got 17 million stray cats?

More holidays than Judith Chalmers
Someone could have been killed
(03-10-2024, 08:26 AM)HugeHons Wrote: I’m in Peurto de la Cruz at the moment. Slightly cooler than the south at about 23c

Puerto de la Cruz is lovely. If you are into Lebanese food, Al Amir is a great place to.eat.
(03-10-2024, 10:14 AM)MancBaggie Wrote:

Behave.  If you’re not in there, it’s the George and Dragon in the port

Big Grin
Staying in Eixample, everyone is so friendly!

Bin yo ever back wum, aer kid?
(03-10-2024, 07:00 AM)Woodman scoreboard Wrote: Got here 4pm yesterday nice and sunny was in bed by 10pm. Big day of watching the footy in the bar ...I'm out on a jolly with some lads 2 villa 2 blues but they are bang on .

Last time I watch an Albion game in a bar in Tenerife Joe Mattock was being ripped a new one as we got mullered by Bristol City......