Tamworth
Barely a day after losing his court attempt to block a Labour advert, the Tory candidate to replace Disgraced MP Chris Pincher has been caught telling poor people to Fuck off on Facebook.

This election is going to be fucking funny.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/t...t-31206989
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
He did draw pictures with a pencil though.
Can a mobile phone be considered a luxury anymore?

Genuine question, not really a political one.

Schools in particular appear to think that mobiles were mandatory for parents.
Try ordering a school dinner without access to the Internet.
(10-18-2023, 01:45 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: Can a mobile phone be considered a luxury anymore?

Genuine question, not really a political one.

Schools in particular appear to think that mobiles were mandatory for parents.
Try ordering a school dinner without access to the Internet.

Try getting a job without access to the internet
The other thing worth of consideration is that 9m families in this country receive some form of state benefit to support their function. I'd wager that's a fair number in Tamworth too
Someone could have been killed
Interesting to see that Walter Mitty "ex-teacher" Princess Steph is running the campaign for Labour. I hope it's not too marginal as her record in those is lamentable. Good job she slept her way to a safe seat herself.
(10-18-2023, 02:49 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Interesting to see that Walter Mitty "ex-teacher" Princess Steph is running the campaign for Labour. I hope it's not too marginal as her record in those is lamentable. Good job she slept her way to a safe seat herself.

Have you ever asked yourself if you're a misogynist?
Would rather talk to ChatGPT
Funny how you wouldn't hear an equivalent accusation aimed at a male candidate. In spite of the fact they've often done half of the shagging

(10-18-2023, 02:58 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote:
(10-18-2023, 02:49 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Interesting to see that Walter Mitty "ex-teacher" Princess Steph is running the campaign for Labour. I hope it's not too marginal as her record in those is lamentable. Good job she slept her way to a safe seat herself.

Is there such a thing as a double rhetorical question?
(10-18-2023, 02:58 PM)CarlosCorbewrong Wrote:

This is the clearest example you'll ever find of someone with very little talent being dropped into a safe seat because of who she shagged. Even the women in her former local party say so.
If that were true I'd suggest that the focus of the story should be the bloke who has made a decision on the that basis