Wrexham goalkeeper
Wrexham goalkeeper looked very static what’s his name Ho yes Foster.
Mind you Mk Dons looked like they had a useful striker what’s his name. Ho yes it’s Leko 
Looks like both players have reached there level  Big Grin
Not sure what point you’re trying to make here.

Foster is over 40 and has had a great career at the highest level. Leko has never been good enough to play above the third/fourth tier.
Foster was probably the best goal keeper for Albion that I have seen. Leko had the skill but fell short of applying that skill.
Bloody hell I love Foster best we’ve ever had just having a laugh.
Some of you are way to serious at times.
Both would probably improve us, ho ho ho
(08-06-2023, 03:57 PM)wba13 Wrote: Bloody hell I love Foster best we’ve ever had just having a laugh.

This is the world of woke maaate, you're not allowed to make jokes anymore.      Big Grin
(08-06-2023, 04:12 PM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(08-06-2023, 03:57 PM)wba13 Wrote: Bloody hell I love Foster best we’ve ever had just having a laugh.

This is the world of woke maaate, you're not allowed to make jokes anymore.      Big Grin

Especially not ageist or ableist ones...
(08-06-2023, 05:15 PM)NewWanker Wrote:

Bloody Hell mate. It'll be a job to comment anything on Albion if we have to leave out those that aren't able to play.
(08-06-2023, 05:43 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
(08-06-2023, 05:15 PM)NewWanker Wrote:

Bloody Hell mate. It'll be a job to comment anything on Albion if we have to leave out those that aren't able to play.

Aye, no comparing static defenders to 3rd World female sprinters or anything anymore...
Love Foster, easily the best keeper in my 50+ years supporting Albion, but I did have a little chuckle at MKD and Leko pissing on the Wrexham wankfest.