G.O.T.
Excellent feature length again.
Next week battles I think then a final one tidying it all up with lots of reflections and flashbacks.
Cersei is gonna get her back doors smashed in.
(05-06-2019, 08:17 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Cersei is gonna get her back doors smashed in.

Hope so. Just wish it were me.
(05-06-2019, 08:20 PM)Fido Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 08:17 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Cersei is gonna get her back doors smashed in.

Hope so. Just wish it were me.

Just tell her you have an elephant and you might get your foot in the door.
Fuuuuck!

It’s kicking off next week.

In all the twists and shocking deaths we’ve had I did not see the dragon going down. I always suspected that big catapult would come into play but not quite so soon.
Greyworm is going to tear the Mountain a new arsehole.
Best episode of the series for me, some character development. Glad someone finally acknowledged

*****spoilers*****

...that danenerys is clearly a power-mad tyrant and that Jon would be a better king.

I see that the teleporter that got Theon to Winterfell was still working to get Bronn there as well....Shame as the long journeys where were all the decent character stuff happened.
(05-07-2019, 06:20 AM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote: Best episode of the series for me, some character development. Glad someone finally acknowledged

*****spoilers*****

...that danenerys is clearly a power-mad tyrant and that Jon would be a better king.

I see that the teleporter that got Theon to Winterfell was still working to get Bronn there as well....Shame as the long journeys where were all the decent character stuff happened.

With two episodes left it’s just a case of moving the pieces around the board as quickly as possibly now. 

I remain certain that direwolf will figure at some point over the next two weeks.
On the plus side though we surely must be getting Cleganebowl at some point soon.
Can't understand why so people are hating on this last episode so much, I thought it was superb.