Wallace as a No 10
Just doesn't look right and we lose his impact and crossing from the wing.

Very surprised Swift (who looked our best player last night) didn't start.
There are a few people who liked the idea of Wallace playing inside last week, CJ Hall, Chris Lepkowski to mention two. I didn't agree with them then and I don't agree now.

Wallace is a winger who is used to playing out wide, he knows what he's doing there. When he plays inside he doesn't think quickly enough and gets crowded out. Not his fault, it's not his natural game.

Swift needs to come back in and Wallace needs to go back where he's best with Albrighton on the opposite flank.
Agree with both of you and can’t fathom how it’s seen any other way
Someone could have been killed
I feel playing Wallace as a 10 also has a detrimental effect on Furlongs performance.
Albrighton played on the left when Leicester won the league, Phillips is right footed and played out there in Carlos' system. I think we have to put Albrighton out there for Wednesday and bring Swift in so Wallace can play out on the left.
It worked out 1st half v Cov and so probably thought to give it another go especially with Grady scoring ,but needs to go back to playing out wide .Gets lots of decent crosses in ,wheather we convert them is another thing .
Wallace would be my 1st choice right wing and 3rd choice No 10
Best crosser of the ball in the league , wasted in the middle
Got to be put back on the wing starting on Wednesday
Fully agree with this, Wallace is our best outlet and has wreaked havoc out on the wing especially at home. Also swapping Albrighton over to the other wing let's us drop the out of form Grady, it's noticeable the fall off since Phillips got injured he gave us great balance on that side
(02-11-2023, 06:24 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Wallace would be my 1st choice right wing and 3rd choice No 10

It's such a relief you're back.

We were very worried about you.