Pardew Interview
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201...om-regret/
Man’s an arse.
(04-26-2019, 01:12 PM)Duffers Wrote: Man’s an arse.

+1
Read the article and it confirms his man management skills are crap.
No discipline, no motivation, No respect, No persuasion, No enthusiasm, No Passion, No Idea and finally NO JOB
He wants a role as a TD or DoF good luck with that one. I think West Midlands Safari Park are after a baboon.
Behind a pay wall when I clicked on it, can someone give me the jist of how big a twat he is please?
Basically, on the Albion part, he said he could see it was a big change of style that was moving in the right direction until Taxigate, he made a mistake sticking by the players involved and then the dressing room said it didn't suit them (the new style of play).
(04-26-2019, 02:19 PM)Morley Wrote: Behind a pay wall when I clicked on it, can someone give me the jist of how big a twat he is please?

Says he probably shouldn't have tried to change our football style so much.

Said some players wanted to go back to more defensive style.

Said he thought the players were adapapting after wins at Brighton and Liverpool but then the Barcelona fiasco happened.

Said he probably shouldn't have played the culprits against Saints.

Oh and he wants to manage in the premier league again! Top arf! Good luck with that Al!!
Jesus, nearly had a heart attack, thought this was going to say "for the job "
regrets I've had a few, but then again too few to mention...

L'pool away in the cup - the again you had to be there, and we only took 1500 tickets pft.
(04-26-2019, 02:27 PM)Peachy Wrote: Oh and he wants to manage in the premier league again! Top arf! Good luck with that Al!!

26 days late aye it