Would we be any worse off...
(04-19-2019, 03:39 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 03:36 PM)Xitan Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 03:27 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 03:26 PM)Xitan Wrote: Shan isn’t a shit goalkeeper

Eh?

Let me try again-Johnstone is not a very good goalkeeper so it doesn’t matter who is the manager. The OP is correct

Without Johnstone Swansea would've scored about 8. Those first 3 games we won because of Johnstone, not despite him.

Let’s not let facts get in the way.
Unspectacular performance but did well to come back to win.

Hopefully we can do the same against higher quality opposition when it matters
Always going to be a tough game today as Hull needed a win to stay in the play off hunt.
Biggest disappointment since Shan has been in charge is the Milwall game. Win that and we’d be 3 points back with 3 to play.

I don’t think DM would have managed the same results
It's and maybes. Win the Millwall and Bristol games and it would've been all to play for.
Ah well.
Disagree, we were dreadful at home for months and looking like falling away with no idea how to halt the bad form. Fans can’t have it both ways, they can’t moan that games aren’t entertaining ad-nausea and then when games finish 4-1, 3-2 bemoan how we play.

Let’s be honest fans want clean sheets, lovely football and goals galore or they moan.
Yes, I genuinely believe we would have.

I think we’d have got something out of the Millwall and Bristol games, but no way we’d have won 4 at home.

We’d probably still be in the playoffs, but I’d feel a lot less confident going into them.
(04-19-2019, 04:18 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Disagree, we were dreadful at home for months and looking like falling away with no idea how to halt the bad form. Fans can’t have it both ways, they can’t moan that games aren’t entertaining ad-nausea and then when games finish 4-1, 3-2 bemoan how we play.

Let’s be honest fans want clean sheets, lovely football and goals galore or they moan.

Bang on.
No. Maybe if Jones was sacked and Shan promoted, but the Moore and Jones project was failing and getting worse, not better.
(04-19-2019, 04:26 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: No. Maybe if Jones was sacked and Shan promoted, but the Moore and Jones project was failing and getting worse, not better.

Spot on birdman. 

The players looked lost in that last game against ipshit.