Favourite DJ or Music Presenters.
Ones who don’t talk over the start or end of tracks.
In the form of his life.
(11-20-2022, 01:40 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Ones who don’t talk over the start or end of tracks.

I’M LOOKING AT YOU LAMACQ!!!!
(11-20-2022, 01:40 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Ones who don’t talk over the start or end of tracks.

Fixed. No need to thank me.
I told you I’ll be back
Current favourite is Lauren Laverne. Her love of music just shines through
Bristolbion Wrote:Current favourite is Lauren Laverne. Her love of music just shines through

It really does! Also excellent on Desert Island Discs. Easy on the eye too (so I'm told.....).
Lamacq, the other day, talked over the opening, piano riff included, of K-klass’ Rhythm Is A Mystery.
(11-20-2022, 05:25 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
Bristolbion Wrote:Current favourite is Lauren Laverne. Her love of music just shines through

It really does! Also excellent on Desert Island Discs. Easy on the eye too (so I'm told.....).

My current favourite regardless of her knowledge
And then of course the bore that is Scott Mills
Jimmy Saville...oh eerrm
MassDebater Wrote:Jimmy Saville...oh eerrm
said no one, ever.
How this guy ever got to be famous must be the biggest mystery of all time. Even before the truth came out I never knew anyone that thought him remotely interesting.
(11-20-2022, 07:00 PM)Tom Joad Wrote:
MassDebater Wrote:Jimmy Saville...oh eerrm
said no one, ever.
How this guy ever got to be famous must be the biggest mystery of all time. Even before the truth came out I never knew anyone that thought him remotely interesting.

Louis Theroux did.