Poll: Describe your mood
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Violent Protest
56.00%
14 56.00%
Wave hanky/leave scarf
28.00%
7 28.00%
Everything's Zen
16.00%
4 16.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Glass Doors Roll Call
Who's in?
In all seriousness, someone needs to do it. I can't see how people thinking blindly supporting the team will achieve anything. Even if we win a few games, any success under this regime will be short-lived. Lai, Gourmet etc need to know what we think of them and get the fuck out. Worryingly I don't think Lai will be prepared to cut his losses until we fall a lot further.

It can't be a Glazer-esque farce either, whether we're winning or losing all the energy should be directed towards those running this circus.
I have to agree but it needs to be better than a strongly worded 10 pager. He won't feel scared (he's not here) but he needs to be embarassed/lose face.
BIG Banners with Lai is a thief.
That gets posted in the web.
If one thing the Chinese don't like it's bad publicity.
Fans walk out at half time.
I was planning to miss tonight due to a night out with mates.

Can't say I'm too upset.
(09-02-2022, 07:40 AM)SophLad Wrote: I have to agree but it needs to be better than a strongly worded 10 pager.  He won't feel scared (he's not here) but he needs to be embarassed/lose face.

Did we ever get a breakdown of what that ten page letter was supposed to convey?
I’m in ! Or, er, out
Shower the pitch with flaming chopsticks on 30 mins tonight.
(09-02-2022, 07:52 AM)CaptainFantastico Wrote:
(09-02-2022, 07:40 AM)SophLad Wrote: I have to agree but it needs to be better than a strongly worded 10 pager.  He won't feel scared (he's not here) but he needs to be embarassed/lose face.

Did we ever get a breakdown of what that ten page letter was supposed to convey?

Read it if you’re interested. Don’t read it if you’re not.
I'm up for some tennis-ball chucking.