Jerome Thomas
Just saw he’s been appointed Head of Academy at Watford and it got me thinking that in an era of bargains - Mulumbu, Olsson, Wingie, etc. Picking him up on a free was a bit of an underrated gem for us that goes under the radar when we talk about bargain signings.

We had 2-3 good seasons from him, played a role in the RDM promotion campaign and absolutely destroyed Arsenal at the Emirates when we beat them there.
I don't like agreeing with you.
Clarnet v2.0
(07-23-2022, 07:22 AM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I don't like agreeing with you.

You’ll get used to it in time.
(07-23-2022, 07:19 AM)Duffers Wrote: Just saw he’s been appointed Head of Academy at Watford and it got me thinking that in an era of bargains - Mulumbu, Olsson, Wingie, etc. Picking him up on a free was a bit of an underrated gem for us that goes under the radar when we talk about bargain signings.

We had 2-3 good seasons from him, played a role in the RDM promotion campaign and absolutely destroyed Arsenal at the Emirates when we beat them there.

Dorrans cost 200k too.
(07-23-2022, 07:36 AM)Slowpoke Gonzalez Wrote:
(07-23-2022, 07:19 AM)Duffers Wrote: Just saw he’s been appointed Head of Academy at Watford and it got me thinking that in an era of bargains - Mulumbu, Olsson, Wingie, etc. Picking him up on a free was a bit of an underrated gem for us that goes under the radar when we talk about bargain signings.

Dorrans cost 200k too.

It's a fairly lengthy list. 

McAuley
Reid
Scharner 
Gera (2nd coming)

To add a few others.
Clarnet v2.0

Loved him. At that time we seemed to have medical staff that could bring players back from death’s door. Then we signed Sinclair who seemed like he would be an upgrade on JT who turned out to be a sparrow-hearted shitehawk.
When JT clicked, Albion clicked. He was key to our creativity.
……….Mulumbu….Scharner……….
Brunt..Doranns/Mozza..Thomas

Class midfield. What a player. What a team.

JT also involved in one of the best footy pics ever whilst with us. A shot of him at the Emirates when we won 2-3 there. He’s caught in frame with the scoreboard behind him. Class!
(07-23-2022, 07:54 AM)Fido Wrote:

Loved him. At that time we seemed to have medical staff that could bring players back from death’s door. Then we signed Sinclair who seemed like he would be an upgrade on JT who turned out to be a sparrow-hearted shitehawk.

Big Grin  bit unfair on sparrows Fido!
Very talented winger, I think he finished Gary neville as well, fergie hooked him at half time or early second half if I remember rightly?