Boris Johnson
I have to say I listened to Johnson's speech yesterday with incredulity.

I know he was speaking those tin-eared activists whose skin is so thick that they're actually prepared to campaign in for the May elections - but in the current context the tone was appalling and the content vacuous.
When was his content anything but vacuous? He’s always struggled beyond 3 word slogans
(03-20-2022, 10:07 AM)baggy1 Wrote: For those of us with no idea who KATG are, what did they say?

He's still a cunt.

It reached number 5 at Christmas.
[Image: FOSrCgzXwAAONRp?format=jpg&name=small]
Though in BoJo's defence, nothing he says is any worse than the anodyne platitudes from the cardboard cutout leader of HM Opposition who doesn't even appear to know what a woman is.
(03-20-2022, 05:11 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Though in BoJo's defence, nothing he says is any worse than the anodyne platitudes from the cardboard cutout leader of HM Opposition who doesn't even appear to know what a woman is.

Sorry Proth but Johnson is just scum. Unlike you I’m not affiliated to any party and have voted for all 3.
Johnson has no integrity whatsoever. He’s not fit to lace Starmers boots.
Have I got News for you host is the sort of job for that mop headed clown.
I'm not affiliated to any party.

Starmer can't tell my daughters what a woman is. That makes him cretin in the eyes of at least 50% of the population.
(03-20-2022, 07:55 PM)Protheroe Wrote: I'm not affiliated to any party.

Starmer can't tell my daughters what a woman is. That makes him cretin in the eyes of at least 50% of the population.

You supported and campaigned for the Conservatives. I supported and campaigned for Labour and still do, unlike you I stayed in the party to help pick up the pieces after the extremists  took over. They with you, are the other side of the same coin. You like me, gave the British people the choice between Corbyn and Johnson and I am utterly ashamed. Please don't tell me that transgender, admittedly an issue that Labour needs to address is anything other than the cheapest of shots. Starmer is an honest guy and Johnson is an out and out lying cunt and you put him there.
Just as an aside, is there anyone out there - politician or not - who can claim to have the precise, satisfy everyone, offend no-one, technically and anatomically robust, definition of gender, sexuality, identity, and all of the areas where those characteristics overlap?

If there is, it would be great if they could step out of the shadows, enlighten the rest of us and hopefully persuade the chattering media to shut the fuck up about it and focus its attention on those issues which - being honest here - are probably more relevant to the majority. Politics is after all, at least in part, about majorities. Well, it used to be, back when we were less enlightened (which seems to have become interchangeable with fucked up).
(03-20-2022, 05:11 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Though in BoJo's defence, nothing he says is any worse than the anodyne platitudes from the cardboard cutout leader of HM Opposition who doesn't even appear to know what a woman is.

Starmer probably doesn't want to engage a pointless question that doesn't address any issues and serves only to play into the hands of the Conservatives by distracting from their cretinous conduct by playing their culture war bollocks.

Sunak is about to increase a reductive tax on labour during a huge cost of living crisis and you're on about that, bloody hell.