Longest ever unbeaten start to season (home games)
Thumbs Up 
Officially confirmed

Ismael out! Rolleyes
Can we please stop letting statistics get in the way of my blinkered view that everything is shit.
(01-24-2022, 04:58 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Can we please stop letting statistics get in the way of my blinkered view that everything is shit.

There are more people moaning about people moaning than there are actually people moaning.
None of this matters, quantitative fact should play no part in an opinion, just how I feel and emote.

Viva la estadístico revolución. Muerte a Opta.
(01-24-2022, 05:11 PM)BurleyBaggie Wrote: None of this matters, quantitative fact should play no part in an opinion, just how I feel and emote.

Viva la estadístico revolución. Muerte a Opta.

Que?
(01-24-2022, 05:11 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 04:58 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Can we please stop letting statistics get in the way of my blinkered view that everything is shit.

There are more people moaning about people moaning than there are actually people moaning.

Really? Hmm. People are moaning because if you try and bring balance and try to look at things equally it gets shouted down by people believing what they see is fact. 

It’s no longer a discourse it’s middle aged men shouting into an empty room.
(01-24-2022, 05:13 PM)BurleyBaggie Wrote:

Really? Hmm. People are moaning because if you try and bring balance and try to look at things equally it gets shouted down by people believing what they see is fact. 

Middle-aged men?  I'm an elderly man, thank, you.  And I whisper.
(01-24-2022, 05:15 PM)hudds Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 05:13 PM)BurleyBaggie Wrote:

Middle-aged men?  I'm an elderly man, thank, you.  And I whisper.

I was being woke. Haha

We were totally dominant and on the way to creating an all-time club record and yet plenty of 'fans' saw fit to sing "you're getting sacked in the morning" and "your football is shit".

Just think what would have happened at the end of the game if we'd drawn, thus still breaking the record? No doubt it would have been "Ismael out" and "Sack the board" despite the fact that we'd just broken a club record. If that's not the epitome of entitlement I don't know what is.
But the real metric is how often the opposition keeper has to make a world class save

Hilarious to think quite a few of the boo boys haven’t actually seen us lose a game under Val.

Not entitled though….