Best returns.
(01-28-2019, 07:39 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Just Googled, some DJ. I'm still none the wiser, sorry.

To you Baldrick the Renaissance was just something that happened to other people wasn’t it?! Wink
(01-28-2019, 07:39 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Just Googled, some DJ. I'm still none the wiser, sorry.

Nevermind bless him.

We might need to reconsider your forum registration based on the fact you like Take That, especially when  "Robbie" rejoined the group.

And added to that you don't know who John Peel is, things aren't looking good, if I'm honest.
(01-28-2019, 07:55 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

To you Baldrick the Renaissance was just something that happened to other people wasn’t it?! Wink

Stop it.
Without appearing to be rude where were you born josh?
Ben from Eastenders

Closes fred.
Josh. You don't have your board title, please, please try not to earn it back.

But saying Robbie Williams return to Take That was great while besmirchimg Dickinsons return to the legendary Iron Maiden, a band this Admin has seen 3 so far, will not help you.
Bobby Ewing from Dallas - "I just had the most horrible dream." This is actually the only known plotline that could just see us return to the Premier League anytime soon.
Yep missed it BIG time, so glad it is back.

BOING BOING
(01-28-2019, 08:20 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Josh. You don't have your board title, please, please try not to earn it back.

But saying Robbie Williams return to Take That was great while besmirchimg Dickinsons return to the legendary Iron Maiden, a band this Admin has seen 3  so far, will not help you.

Behave, the Dickinson comment was clearly tongue in cheek.
(01-28-2019, 07:31 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 07:25 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 06:41 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 06:08 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(01-28-2019, 06:05 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I wish you didn't return, you miserable wank puffin.

So you're a fan of Robbie Williams, Take That, George Michael and Wham. Are you John Peel?

I don't know who John Peel is. 

I get why Take That, Robbie and Wham would be piss take worthy. But George Michael was a fantastic and talented solo artist. 

Fantastic live.

You don't know who John Peel is? FFS

I'm all up for banning Kratos for not knowing who John Peel is.

What about for being a cunt?