Panic petrol pricks
The queue in Kingswinford stretched from the fuel station on the left towards Himley all the way back to the Cross.

Absolute bellends.
(09-26-2021, 01:53 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: The queue in Kingswinford stretched from the fuel station on the left towards Himley all the way back to the Cross.

Absolute bellends.

Bellendousthundercunts?
(09-26-2021, 01:20 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 01:15 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Fucking idiots, the correct response to a shortage is to be sparing and responsible so that supplies can stretch and the shortage can be mitigated against. Not buying it all at once and thereby exasperating said shortage.

If all petrol stations introduced say a £30 limit then most would be fine, BUT it wouldn't make inflammatory news stories for the press to rile everyone up with and get everyone panic buying so that the same press can then rally against the panic buying public and call them idiots etc... the media have a lot to answer for, as do those who pay so much heed to them and justify them doing it to perform the circular motion of the press.... Round and round we go.

Bang on. 

I drive 600 - 800 miles a week for work and as of today i have no fuel. I refuse to queue up with the pricks! Ive just fallen out with the inlaws who despite driving about 2000 miles per year went and queued up and filled their tank and 2 fucking Jerry cans!!!

Fuckinging idiots like that are properly pissing me off!  Angry
(09-26-2021, 03:54 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 01:20 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 01:15 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Fucking idiots, the correct response to a shortage is to be sparing and responsible so that supplies can stretch and the shortage can be mitigated against. Not buying it all at once and thereby exasperating said shortage.

If all petrol stations introduced say a £30 limit then most would be fine, BUT it wouldn't make inflammatory news stories for the press to rile everyone up with and get everyone panic buying so that the same press can then rally against the panic buying public and call them idiots etc... the media have a lot to answer for, as do those who pay so much heed to them and justify them doing it to perform the circular motion of the press.... Round and round we go.

Bang on. 

I drive 600 - 800 miles a week for work and as of today i have no fuel. I refuse to queue up with the pricks! Ive just fallen out with the inlaws who despite driving about 2000 miles per year went and queued up and filled their tank and 2 fucking Jerry cans!!!

Fuckinging idiots like that are properly pissing me off!  Angry

Yes, but unless they are going to change their driving habits, they are now full. They won't be back to queue next week.
Tory voters gonna do Tory things
It struck me earlier that diesel is this year's toilet tissue, which is a bizarre enough thought under any circumstances.
Looks like every service station on the M25 either has a 100+.car queue or has run out. Just come past Beaconsfield services run out.
Couldn't see Oxford, but no signs.
Just passed Warwick services, a queue of about 30 cars.
Couldn't see hopwood on M42, no messages on overheads.
(09-26-2021, 02:16 PM)MrFizz Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 01:53 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: The queue in Kingswinford stretched from the fuel station on the left towards Himley all the way back to the Cross.

Absolute bellends.

Bellendousthundercunts?

Totes!

I didn't have enough fuel in my fingers to type that, I might run out at any mome

(09-26-2021, 04:21 PM)Loanee Wrote: Tory voters gonna do Tory things

Absolute scum.
(09-26-2021, 05:25 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 02:16 PM)MrFizz Wrote:

Absolute bellends.

Bellendousthundercunts?

Totes!

I didn't have enough fuel in my fingers to type that, I might run out at any mome

(09-26-2021, 04:21 PM)Loanee Wrote: Tory voters gonna do Tory things

Absolute scum.

Thatchers children!!
Blame the mainstream media for this mass hysteria 

Wednesday they said a few stations ran out & were waiting for delivery

Then started saying more stations had to close 

Within 2/3 days a nothing story they ran has created a fuel crisis 

Yes people are selfish & stupid but a non story by the media has created this

No shortage of fuel or drivers 

Some were off due to holiday & sickness nothing unusual

Nothing to do with HGV Brexit or anything else

Tanker drivers are different to normal HGV drivers