You know weve win 8 out of our last 9 away
And you want to sack him!!!
How many home games have we won?
(03-01-2019, 09:16 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: And you want to sack him!!!

I’m not ready to sack him yet...
But the home form ? The general performance levels ?
(03-01-2019, 09:19 PM)EastMidsBaggie Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 09:16 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: And you want to sack him!!!

I’m not ready to sack him yet...
But the home form ? The general performance levels ?

I don't either, not in the slightest but totally agree about your 2 concerns.
Well with the home form as it is if we had lost 8 out of 9 away i would agree with sacking him but we are 4th and average nearly 2 goals a game.he gets loads wrong but hes learning and i would blame individual player errors more than him.we were back in this game till the deflection.
shocks me people are still willing to put up with this.. it was great when we started off this season but once teams sussed us out there haant been a credible option B
theres no plan in place, other to pick the bonea out of if
We only seem to be effective in sitting back and beating teams on the counter again.
We've been pretty poor in a lot of games this season, many of our wins have been flaky to be honest and could have gone either way. It's not been a disastarous season but the alarming drop off since Barnes went shows how fragile we were and tonights performance lets be honest is no surprise
The square pegs in round holes for me, and the failure to analyse the styles of opposition. Plus the home form. The sad thing is that we could have pissed this league with a switched on manager. We are now out of it and I feel that he’s been reliant solely on the quality of player we have currently at our disposal. We’ll be mid-table or worse next year under Moore and Jones.
(03-01-2019, 09:21 PM)TheLiquidator Wrote: shocks me people are still willing to put up with this.. it was great when we started off this season but once teams sussed us out there haant been a credible option B
theres no plan in place, other to pick the bonea out of if

If we had won this and sheffield we would be top!!.weve got easier games coming up where we can hopefully get back on track.