It's a beautiful day
Trust the Albion to put me in a foul mood on such a lovely day!  Angry

I'm off to walk the dog on the beach to clear my head and try and shake it off before it sets in.

What's everyone else got planned?

Have a good one all.
I honestly don't get so wound up about it these days. If we lose, I'm disappointed, but just a shrug of the shoulders and look forward to the next game.
There was a time when if we lost, it would genuinely spoil my weekend in my younger days.
My son had a face like thunder last night and was going out with his girlfriend. Hope he cheered up a bit Big Grin

Enjoy the day.
So far I’ve been up since 5, 1 twin had a explosive diarrhoea and the other did a sick grenade so anything less worse than that is a bonus.
In the form of his life.
Defeats effect me much less these days. But I feel flat as a pancake after yesterday's lethargic display in such an important game.
Time with the kids. Mow the lawn. Watch the Scouse v Manc game and League Cup Final.
Cook Sunday roast later.
I'm gonna walk up and down Lye High Street.

Always puts things into perspective.
Yup. Double whammy yesterday, and a fuzzy head after a night out in town full of gloating rowdy rugby "fans" to compound the misery. In fairness though, i am also in the camp that refuses to let Albion bugger up an entire weekend.
New resident cocker spaniel puppy serves up a 6am alarm call and his older stepsister cocker will get a lengthy seafront walk in order to collect the car.
Its not the end of the world.
Tbf any anger I had at that performance had dissipated by the time I got back at midnight, nice lie in this morning and it's beautiful weather, so a nice walk at Carlyon Bay beach with the dog, all is ok with the world.
I'm doing nothing. Still sulking after that yesterday.
I'm thinking of getting the bus into Wolverhampton and getting pissed.

That will certainly put last night into perspective going to that shithole.
(02-24-2019, 08:39 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: So far I’ve been up since 5, 1 twin had a explosive diarrhoea and the other did a sick grenade so anything less worse than that is a bonus.

Morning Fletch