Our squad now
Just seems incredible.I know we made hard work of it tonight but bloody hell that squad takes some beating.And all of a sudden all these young lads have come in from the reserves.weve got options everywhere and everyone is almost fit again.phillips the icing on the cake.holgate superb gibbs my favourite, hegazi the beast,dawson solid prem defender,about 9 midfielders who would all walk into any other championship team and the best strikers in the league.we score 2 goals minimum every game it seems even on an off day and they seem to be able to come back time after time to nick points.the confidence in them must be skyhigh now.and harpers gonna be a 50 million player as well soon.hes just come from nowhere.i know we are getting promoted and i think the team knew it the way they celebrated.
Dawson is most definitely not solid. Weakest link outfield I reckon. But we are getting players back now.
(02-20-2019, 12:35 AM)Moore Than Wrote: Dawson is most definitely not solid. Weakest link outfield I reckon. But we are getting players back now.

Give your head a wobble, worst wum ever.
(02-20-2019, 04:32 AM)Boutros Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 12:35 AM)Moore Than Wrote: Dawson is most definitely not solid. Weakest link outfield I reckon. But we are getting players back now.

Give your head a wobble, worst wum ever.

Christ. He’s made a couple mistakes lately and he’s suddenly worst outfield player?!

I’ll get him a compilation of Olsson & McAuley mistakes.

LOL
Our best 11 could easily give WOVERHAMPTON MADRID a game .
I think our squad now is more balanced than it was the first half of the season.

We all miss Harvey Barnes, but as good as he was going forward, playing him at times made us more susceptible going the other way - can't remember him doing much tracking back.

Phillips back, Murphy improving with every game, emergence of Harper and Holgate. Definitely standing us in good stead for a strong finish.
(02-20-2019, 10:29 AM)BombersFlask Wrote: Our best 11 could easily give WOVERHAMPTON MADRID a game .

Sadly, I doubt it.
I'd like to see a Shitbeard and Hegazi pairing
Defensive 4 (Daws, Hegs, Hols and Gibbs) are easily the best in the division.