Use of Nancy boys.
(06-10-2021, 12:42 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: Can we still refer to the England cricket team as Mommy's Little Soldiers or is that being gender presumptuous?

Maybe Parents little soldiers... or some might take umbrage at assuming only mommy cares?
GunsOfNavarone Wrote:Can we still refer to the England cricket team as Mommy's Little Soldiers or is that being gender presumptuous?

Undefined adults little soldiers.
(06-10-2021, 12:47 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote:
GunsOfNavarone Wrote:Can we still refer to the England cricket team as Mommy's Little Soldiers or is that being gender presumptuous?

bu bu but underagers can have kids too!
(06-10-2021, 12:43 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 12:42 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: Can we still refer to the England cricket team as Mommy's Little Soldiers or is that being gender presumptuous?

Maybe Parents little soldiers... or some might take umbrage at assuming only mommy cares?

If a mom has a gender reassignment does she become a dad? Supposing she identified as a woman in the first instance that is? This world moves too fast for me at times  Big Grin .

Parent or Guardian's Junior Defence Operatives
(06-10-2021, 12:50 PM)Fido Wrote:

Parental figurehead’s size limited military personnel.
(06-10-2021, 12:51 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 12:50 PM)Fido Wrote:

Parental figurehead’s size limited military personnel.

The way they've batted after lunch today i'd just settle on eejits.
On attending a match with a gay (Tory) friend of mine he was inclined to shout "Come on you boys!"

I did ask him whether that was for encouragement or his personal aspiration. He laughed. Homosexual men have a sense of humour you see. Particularly right wing homosexual men.
Michael Fabricant's hair is well funny
(06-10-2021, 02:27 PM)DJPunkRoc Wrote: Michael Fabricant's hair is well funny

And he takes the piss out of himself. Proof if you ever needed it of my previous statement.