Next
`Despite much speculation in the media, we would like to re-assure our fans that Derek McInnes / Mark Hughes / Alex Neill / Chris Coleman / The Tramp who lives on the motorway island, was always our first choice`.
The tune from The Magic Roundabout is going around in my head....... Big Grin
Just pay the compo for Appy. New era and a bit of togetherness Dave-style.
(06-10-2021, 10:05 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Hey, I was for Wagner.

But yes, now many are melting down about him who didn't want him.

I’d really come round to Wagner... the more I thought about it, and the more I read about his time at Dortmund, Hudds and Schalke, the better fit he seemed.

I bet Sawyers and Livermore are breathing a sigh of relief.

(06-10-2021, 10:05 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Hey, I was for Wagner.

But yes, now many are melting down about him who didn't want him.

I’d really come round to Wagner... the more I thought about it, and the more I read about his time at Dortmund, Hudds and Schalke, the better fit he seemed.

I bet Sawyers and Livermore are breathing a sigh of relief.
[Image: FC-Twente-manager-Steve-M-001.jpg?width=...a114e1de24]
Now I am worried, more and more reports of talks with Alex Neil. Didn't want him last time.

Still, so long as its not John fucking Terry.
This isn't fair, I didn't have enough time to decide if I wanted him or not, now I don't know if I'm indignant because we considered him or we are not getting him.
I feel as though I'm trapped in an episode of the Fast Show Big Grin
(06-10-2021, 10:07 AM)MrFizz Wrote: The tune from The Magic Roundabout is going around in my head....... Big Grin

"Time for bed" said Zebedee, "Fuck off" said Florence. Wagner.
(06-10-2021, 10:09 AM)baggy1 Wrote: [Image: FC-Twente-manager-Steve-M-001.jpg?width=...a114e1de24]
Can't wait to hear his Black Country accent.
(06-10-2021, 10:10 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Now I am worried, more and more reports of talks with Alex Neil. Didn't want him last time.

Still, so long as its not John fucking Terry.

Don't worry, we'll get to him after Neil turns us down.