If, Rangers FC...
(03-06-2021, 07:33 PM)Duffers Wrote: Celtic were always going to lose their title at some point. Rangers get it by being slightly less shit than them for a season.

Mickey Mouse league dominated by two equally loathsome clubs. If one falters the other one gets it by default.

Wanky league.

PK will be celebrating as he is/was a Rangers fan. For some reason.
(03-06-2021, 07:53 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:33 PM)Duffers Wrote: Celtic were always going to lose their title at some point. Rangers get it by being slightly less shit than them for a season.

Mickey Mouse league dominated by two equally loathsome clubs. If one falters the other one gets it by default.

Well, had Celtic not grown complacent and cut their budgets massively while replacing Brendan Rogers with Neil Lennon they might well have won ten in a row this year, or at the very least posed a challenge.

The issue with Scottish football is exemplified by the fact that even though Celtic have been supremely shit neither Hibs nor Aberdeen can overtake them into second. If you ignore the Old Firm it's a decent league where anyone can finish anywhere but it's so difficult to ignore the Old Firm.

If you ignore the two teams who have won every league title since 1986 it’s a really competive league?

Here here. 1985 the last season a different team other than the old bigots won it.
(03-06-2021, 09:15 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:

Here here. 1985 the last season a different team other than the old bigots won it.

If you correct that before Hudds spots it I'll delete this post and we can pretend it never happened.
(03-06-2021, 09:21 PM)Ossian Wrote:

If you correct that before Hudds spots it I'll delete this post and we can pretend it never happened.

I didn't here that.
(03-06-2021, 10:11 PM)hudds Wrote:

I didn't here that.

Day ya?
(03-06-2021, 10:15 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:

I didn't here that.

Day ya?

No, ah day.  Cor yo understond Engliish?
(03-06-2021, 10:33 PM)hudds Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 10:15 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 09:15 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Here here. 1985 the last season a different team other than the old bigots won it.

I didn't here that.

Day ya?

No, ah day.  Cor yo understond Engliish?

Ah day?

Arr day, mi Mon!

Was chatting to my lad and we were doing black country translation and one of our favourites was Sweet Shop! He didn't believe me that yead was head. And an old Tipton saying to wish someone a safe journey was/is keep/stay aaht the oss road.

Good stuff.
(03-06-2021, 09:12 PM)UCEbaggie Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 07:53 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:

Well, had Celtic not grown complacent and cut their budgets massively while replacing Brendan Rogers with Neil Lennon they might well have won ten in a row this year, or at the very least posed a challenge.

The issue with Scottish football is exemplified by the fact that even though Celtic have been supremely shit neither Hibs nor Aberdeen can overtake them into second. If you ignore the Old Firm it's a decent league where anyone can finish anywhere but it's so difficult to ignore the Old Firm.

If you ignore the two teams who have won every league title since 1986 it’s a really competive league?

Yes. Kilmarnock and Ross County going from challenging for Europe to fighting for survival, big clubs like Hearts, Dundee United and Hibs getting relegated, clubs like Livi challenging for Europe, Hibs getting promoted and in 2 years challenging for Europe, Aberdeen. Aside from the top two positions anything can happen.
Gerrard:

"That's the priority - people's safety. But at the same time, if you've got anything inside you or any part of your heart can understand what the fans have been through, you can totally understand what's gone on outside this stadium."

Absolutely not. 

I can't understand what's gone on outside the stadium when we're still in the midst of a pandemic and people are still dying and the directive is STILL to stay at home.

What fucking planet are these idiots on?