Brighton
1-1 innit

2-1 Leicester  Big Grin
Did they win the XG at least? Big Grin
The Great escape is on!
Watched the game. Leicester were kicked off the park a fair bit.

Glad they won. Deserved it.
Truth is that if they win next 2 games there is a possibility of us staying up simply because we would probably be within 3 or 4 points of Fulham, Newcastle & Brighton with 9 games to go (and in better form) - fact
(03-06-2021, 09:11 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: We might end up catching Newcastle. But not Fulham

LOL, have you seen Fulham's run-in? 

(a) Liverpool
(h) Man City
(h) Leeds
(a) Villa
(h) Wolves
(a) Arse
(a) Chelsea
(h) Burnley
(a) Saints
(a) Man U
(h) Toon

Can't see them getting 10 points from that lot.  They will lose to Poo, Man City, Arse, Chelsea,  Man U and maybe Villa and Saints.  

Brighton's last two games are Man City (h) and Arse (a).  They also have to play Saints, Man U, Chelsea, Sheff U and Wolves away.  They are in the shite too.   

Win tomorrow, point at Palace and beat Saints at home and it's all to play for.
I know they have a lot of injuries but that was a poor Leicester performance and they rarely got going yet come from 1 down to win . Hard to see where Brighton are at , lovely football yet not scoring much and now letting soft goals in .
According to some on here Brighton are brilliant etc etc. And Potter is The Messiah.

I see a side in freefall and long may it continue.
(03-06-2021, 10:17 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote: According to some on here Brighton are brilliant etc etc. And Potter is The Messiah.

I see a side in freefall and long may it continue.

Their BORED is usually interesting, Nickles.  Not a lot of patience or belief.  Mind, BOREDs are no measure of owt.  Lepko was in the best form of his life ™.
That Leicester goal just got me £150 cashed out on it.