If I Was Sam......
I like Sam. Players had it too easy under Bilic.

Moyes when he first joined West Ham after Bilic left “the players are unfit”

Sam joins Albion after Bilic and mentions our poor fitness.

I want him to stay, build his own side and get us back promoted.
(01-26-2021, 10:19 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(01-26-2021, 10:18 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Not sure he wants to be here to be honest and not sure the players want him either

Blame lays at the door of Lai and Dowling, absolute farce of a club, never mind Blues we've become the new circus in the town

Cuzer

Players don’t want him Cuz and deep down he doesn’t want to be here.

Get out of my club, Sam

Will we be fine?
(01-26-2021, 10:18 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Not sure he wants to be here to be honest and not sure the players want him either

Blame lays at the door of Lai and Dowling, absolute farce of a club, never mind Blues we've become the new circus in the town

Cuzer

Sorry Cuzer, that’s way over the top. Blues have been a basket case for several years. We are uncompetitive in the Prem but there’s 20 big clubs of the 70s, 80s,90s who’d rather be us getting parachute money next year.
(01-26-2021, 10:20 PM)MozzasRocket Wrote: I like Sam. Players had it too easy under Bilic.

Moyes when he first joined West Ham after Bilic left “the players are unfit”

Sam joins Albion after Bilic and mentions our poor fitness.

I want him to stay, build his own side and get us back promoted.

This would be my preference.

Alas I don't believe our club's ambitions match his own.
I'd rather the players leave than Sam tbh.
(01-26-2021, 10:23 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: I'd rather the players leave than Sam tbh.

Yeah well that's never going to happen.
Chairman Lai is working from home Big Grin
I don’t think we have a choice but to stick by Sam. Now try and get Sam 2 or 3 decent players. To give us a fighting chance.
I’m torn... Sam has shown absolutely nothing so far that suggests he has the fight or the interest in doing the job that needs to be done here... he’s given excuse after excuse since he arrived and seems to have alienated the first team.

The players can give a lot more than they are, but frankly they’re just not good enough, and provided they’ve done what has been asked of them by Bilic and Sam I’m not sure how much more blame they can hold.

The whole club is rotten and I’m really not sure who our Big Dave will be this time round.
(01-26-2021, 10:23 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: I'd rather the players leave than Sam tbh.

Well there's 12 (probably less now) out of contract in 5 months so there won't be many left.