Tiny Penis
(12-28-2020, 11:54 PM)Everything Zin Wrote: Once again he can claim never to have been relegated while leaving with a pay off. I’m almost glad we’ve already appointed Allardyce given our Board’s history.

God, the thought of it.
(12-28-2020, 11:54 PM)Everything Zin Wrote: Once again he can claim never to have been relegated while leaving with a pay off. I’m almost glad we’ve already appointed Allardyce given our Board’s history.

God, the thought of it.
(12-28-2020, 11:32 PM)Baggie_Nick Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 11:30 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Has anybody checked in on Derek?

Cuzer

Slip-ons, no laces.

Soft walls.

Arf
I see the usual suspects are rocking in the corner over an ex-manager.
Pulis was shite. and still is.
(12-29-2020, 10:56 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I see the usual suspects are rocking in the corner over an ex-manager.

[Image: fGzstg.gif]
Failed at Boro, failed at Sheff Wed. Just a poor manager these days.
(12-29-2020, 11:13 AM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote: Failed at Boro, failed at Sheff Wed. Just a poor manager these days.

Not sure he failed at Boro... he inherited a right mish mash from Monk and had to sell Traore in the summer... 5th and 7th not terrible.

He’s been an absolute disaster at Wednesday though... can’t see anyone else taking a punt on him any time soon.
He’s done now

Soccer Saturday awaits...........oh bollocks

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(12-29-2020, 10:56 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I see the usual suspects are rocking in the corner over an ex-manager.

I really don't get it.

I was no lover of the man, but he did the job he was hired to do. He stayed too long, not his fault, we continually fucked up as a club before and after him leading to relegation.