40 goal attempts against us last two games playing with 5 defenders
This is a goal attempt in less than every 5 minutes against two of the weaker teams in the division (some posters were bizarrely giving our defenders marks of 8 in.Sheff U win last week - today tells you where we are defensively) 

We also have a keeper with best stats in the division

Tells me we have fundemental problems & I certainly think we are always going to be very vulnerable with Bartley & Ivanovich ..both like statues 

Unfortunately Bilic is getting a lot wrong - went in at half time all square and failed to get us organised 2nd
half. Attitude, desire & application woeful 

Unfair comparison, but a Hodgson team wouldnt concede 4 in the second half - made Palace look like Man City
With powder puff Sawyers "shielding" the defence are we surprised.
When is Field back?
(12-06-2020, 08:17 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: With powder puff Sawyers "shielding" the defence are we surprised.
When is Field back?

Completely agree - with 10 men you’d think someone who doesn’t tackle or barely challenge for a ball would get taken off, but only the manager can make that decision
Why didn't he shift Ajayi to defensive mid?!
(12-06-2020, 08:32 PM)Squid Wrote: Why didn't he shift Ajayi to defensive mid?!

An option. But it would then leave the aging Ivanovic and ever immobile Bartley in defence
But I hear people saying “but he’s made us harder to beat before today’s game” 

Laughing.... has he F**** 

If it wasn’t for SJ he’d be sacked by now
(12-06-2020, 08:37 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote: But I hear people saying “but he’s made us harder to beat before today’s game” 

Very vocal Ronnie.

With squad we have what formation and personable would you go?

People forget Dowling sanctioned Diangana move for £18m (at that price Bilic was out). Fair, no??
(12-06-2020, 08:37 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote: But I hear people saying “but he’s made us harder to beat before today’s game” 

See, I told you it was SJ's fault  Big Grin Big Grin
When Ronnie comes on here you know things are about to implode behind the scenes..... Get ready for the yellow ticker in the morning
(12-06-2020, 08:45 PM)The liquidator Wrote: When Ronnie comes on here you know things are about to implode behind the scenes..... Get ready for the yellow ticker in the morning

Ronnie ITK left the club a long time ago pal.