Slav ?
Is this the game Albion press the panic button ?
Well you sound like you are
Hate to say it as I really like him but we look to have completely given up. Soft goal after soft goal being conceded.
He'll probably go now and we'll get some no hoper in to replace him
He'll probably go now and we'll get some no hoper in to replace him
I don't think a change will keep us up. We're down regardless.
(12-06-2020, 01:48 PM)TartanRug Wrote: He'll probably go now and we'll get some no hoper in to replace him
your prbbebly right on both accounts i will stick with slav we aint getting anyone better
I really don't know anymore. With XI against XI it was a fair contest. But we still make stupid mistakes, lack shape, lack discipline.

It's all just a clusterfuck; so much so that what difference is it likely to make changing one under-resourced, under-funded Head Gimp for another.

Dowling has to take some share of the responsibility. We are woefully under-prepared when all the warning signs at the tail-end of last season were there.
We have the worst squad by a mile. He tries to play football. Can go down trying to play well and losing a few games by big scores or defend every match and get relegated without firing a shot. I know which one I’d go for
I'd still stick with him for now. We're not doing to be able to appoint anyone any better.

Without the sending off, it would have been a very different scoreline, it would be very harsh to sack him in these circumstances.