Sleepy Joe...
(11-08-2020, 03:15 AM)Hopalong Wrote: A lot of stuff being suppressed by the media but starting to surface elsewhere. 

Backdated ballots.  Dead people 'voting'.  Computer glitches which have converted thousands of Republican vote to Dem. 

This could run for a while.
https://www.samizdata.net/2020/11/by-cen...ote-fraud/

Jesus Christ. 

Stop amplifying and talking about this total shite. This is basic propaganda aimed at gullible morons and conspiracy theorists.
(11-08-2020, 02:51 PM)Jack Halford Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 10:47 AM)Stevel Knievel Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 08:29 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 08:18 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 06:26 PM)Duffers Wrote: This is more about who’s out than who’s in.

The despicable orange cunt is gone, that’s enough for now.

It certainly is. And now bleating like a pussy - what a fugging embarrassment

He sounds like the LIb Dems after the 2016 referendum

At least UK Trump will now be pressured to respect letter of the law & actually negotiate with the EU. Beginning of the end for the bumbling twat
Do you honestly not think we are negotiating with the EU?

There are lots of unreported talks ongoing.

I imagine our crack team of negotiators plus cabinet have just realised we don’t ‘hold all the cards’ and we shall now have to grovel to a Biden led US and emboldened EU to get deals. It was all so much easier when Johnson was Trumps Populist Fwend. Thank heavens we have taken back control and are not at the mercy of global politics with trading blocs with far bigger clout than us. I wonder if our new deals will make this country better off, safer, more freedom?
(11-08-2020, 03:33 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 08:18 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: It certainly is. And now bleating like a pussy - what a fugging embarrassment

At least UK Trump will now be pressured to respect letter of the law & actually negotiate with the EU. Beginning of the end for the bumbling twat

I imagine our crack team of negotiators plus cabinet have just realised we don’t ‘hold all the cards’ and we shall now have to grovel to a Biden led US and emboldened EU to get deals. It was all so much easier when Johnson was Trumps Populist Fwend. Thank heavens we have taken back control and are not at the mercy of global politics with trading blocs with far bigger clout than us. I wonder if our new deals will make this country better off, safer, more freedom?
Derek, we are the sixth largest economy in the world FFS

Big business is having plenty of input into the trade deals trust me. Will we be better off, probably, safer, more freedom? Nothing to do with the trade deals.
(11-08-2020, 03:02 PM)BilstonBaggie Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 03:15 AM)Hopalong Wrote: A lot of stuff being suppressed by the media but starting to surface elsewhere. 

Backdated ballots.  Dead people 'voting'.  Computer glitches which have converted thousands of Republican vote to Dem. 

Jesus Christ. 

Stop amplifying and talking about this total shite. This is basic propaganda aimed at gullible morons and conspiracy theorists.

Firstly, don't bring the Lord into this mess.  Tongue

Secondly I'll post what I want, it's a free world at the moment.   

Propaganda?  Really?   

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/...a-glitches

You may be right, just flagging it.   Amazing that there's a complete blackout on the mainstream media.
(11-07-2020, 08:18 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: It certainly is. And now bleating like a pussy - what a fugging embarrassment

Do you think you could change the f**king record for once?

(11-07-2020, 08:42 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 08:18 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 06:26 PM)Duffers Wrote: This is more about who’s out than who’s in.

The despicable orange cunt is gone, that’s enough for now.

It certainly is. And now bleating like a pussy - what a fugging embarrassment

And very like people who continue to bleat on about a four year old event....

Leave Dekka out of this.
(11-08-2020, 06:08 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 03:02 PM)BilstonBaggie Wrote:

Jesus Christ. 

Firstly, don't bring the Lord into this mess.  Tongue

Secondly I'll post what I want, it's a free world at the moment.   

Propaganda?  Really?   

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/...a-glitches

You may be right, just flagging it.   Amazing that there's a complete blackout on the mainstream media.

You know that “Just The News” is a right wing conspiracy site ran by one of Trump’s mates, right?
(11-08-2020, 06:12 PM)JOK Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 08:29 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: He sounds like the LIb Dems after the 2016 referendum

Still relevant.
(11-08-2020, 07:01 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 03:33 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I imagine our crack team of negotiators plus cabinet have just realised we don’t ‘hold all the cards’ and we shall now have to grovel to a Biden led US and emboldened EU to get deals. It was all so much easier when Johnson was Trumps Populist Fwend. Thank heavens we have taken back control and are not at the mercy of global politics with trading blocs with far bigger clout than us. I wonder if our new deals will make this country better off, safer, more freedom?

Still relevant.
It's certainly fresh in our minds as you manage to bring it up in virtually every one of your posts!

It's a bit of the pot and kettle here.
"Why are Brexiteers so angry, They were angry, shouty and reactionary before the referendum, they win (well if you can call it that) and they are still angry, shouty and reactionary."  

https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/showthread.php?tid=47
(11-08-2020, 11:00 AM)spyro 123 Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 07:23 AM)Jack Halford Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 12:02 AM)spyro 123 Wrote: who cares trump and biden are both controlled by the deep state

(11-07-2020, 09:05 PM)Jack Halford Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 08:13 PM)DemonicBaggie Wrote: Interesting comment. Apart from his 'who's got the biggest cock' posturing with Kim Wrong-un, he's been in the fortunate position of seeing the Isis threat reduced to isolated acts of terrorism, whereas even the far more pacifist Obama had little choice but to continue being engaged in a messy foreign war.

Obama did have a choice except for Iraq. The pacifist that launched drone strikes in 7 (yes 7 ) different countries. If mad Hilary had got in Iran would have been next.

look what trump did to syria, its disgusting whats happening over there

Obama’s policy on Syria was worse as has been wisely reported. Neither covered themselves in glory but if you want to pin the blame shine the spotlight on Putin.

you mean when nato funded terrorists in syria and then putin destroyed them

Are you really defending bombing schools, hospitals and villages? Gassing civilians?

You're one of those weird, weird people who don't actually mind Arabs dying, as long as it's not the West who's killing them.

So when the US drops bombs, you're outraged, but Putin doing so is ok because it's to kill "terrorists".

You probably pretend to be sad about the Palestinian cause, but have no clue about all the Palestinians who starved in Yarmouk camp in Damascus.

By any metric you wish to measure, the Assad regime and its allies have killed more than anyone else in the Syrian civil war. Nor did the evils of the Assad regime start in 2011. Assad Snr also perpetrated the Hama massacre and the Tadmor prison massacre, among many other abuses.

But you defend all this as somehow "anti-imperialist"!
(11-09-2020, 12:33 AM)JOK Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 07:01 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(11-08-2020, 03:33 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I imagine our crack team of negotiators plus cabinet have just realised we don’t ‘hold all the cards’ and we shall now have to grovel to a Biden led US and emboldened EU to get deals. It was all so much easier when Johnson was Trumps Populist Fwend. Thank heavens we have taken back control and are not at the mercy of global politics with trading blocs with far bigger clout than us. I wonder if our new deals will make this country better off, safer, more freedom?

Still relevant.
It's certainly fresh in our minds as you manage to bring it up in virtually every one of your posts! 

It's a bit of the pot and kettle here.
"Why are Brexiteers so angry, They were angry, shouty and reactionary before the referendum, they win (well if you can call it that) and they are still angry, shouty and reactionary."  

https://wbaunofficial.org.uk/showthread.php?tid=47

I wasn’t angry when I posted my reply it was just a reply to JH and neither was it reactionary. Do you have a dodgy dossier on what and when I said on here?