UK Covid death toll
(10-13-2020, 07:50 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I’ve tried logic and joined up thinking it doesn’t work. 

I think some have this idea we have thousands of NHS staff who can be called upon to deal with an influx of Covid patients (a logical conclusion of to going back to normal) and at the same time treat Cancer and other serious illnesses. Presumably once the cancer and other seriously ill patients are out of hospital recovering or undertaking a course of treatment they are are just told to shield at home for a few months perhaps years because they’ve then become as inconvenient to everyone else’s freedoms as the old, already vulnerable and disabled. 

As you said we to try and suppress the spread of the virus because to not do so means you damage the economy and the health of the country. It should not be a a choice between treating non Covid patients and Covid patients. The problem is incompetence in implementation by the government and people ignoring the rules. That won’t be solved by everyone back to normal because it won’t be ahem normal!

This is the issue. Living with respiratory viruses is the normal. Covid is a non-lethal respiratory virus (more lethal than circulating influenza covid strains mind). You're getting confused with what's normal and not because that's what the govt want.

The PCR test is absolutely flawed, if you need evidence I can provide, thus mass testing only exacerbates the govts requirement to push the "casedemic" and thus negatively affect the general health of the majority of the population. This is also part of the reason the test and trace is flawed and not working because mass testing under the PCR test is flawed.

3.5k people in hospital, circa 24% of those are nosocomial Covid as they are tested for Covid when they enter add that to the PCR false positives plus the asymptomatics are lumped in.

Your unrelenting need to keep coming back to that I'm suggesting it should be "a choice between treating non Covid patients and Covid patients" is completely non-sensical. It shouldn't be a choice as everyone should still be being seen. The fact is the choice you are advocating is not seeing anyone and keeping us locked down. Median age at covid19 death is 83y, 1y older than non-Covid19 deaths. Are you abolishing death now?

OFCOM has prevented main media from reporting other than the Govt line on covid19 since lockdown day 1. Check out their Coronavirus Broadcasting Regulations. Thus we are all being duped (well not me and maybe a couple more on here) in true 1984 style the Ministry of Cummings Propaganda and van Tam's advice to keep us all from acquiring immunity so he can sell his vaccine that he's associated to.

Wake up and smell the coffee my ponners
There is the difference I don't give a toss about how much the track and trace system costs it is what it is..... But not once are you lambasting the selfish bastards we have in this country..... Do as your fucking told and not as you do what is hard about it..

The track and trace has been a nightmare but thinking fuck it I'm doing as I please and fuck everyone else is far more damaging.
(10-13-2020, 09:43 AM)The liquidator Wrote: There is the difference I don't give a toss about how much the track and trace system costs it is what it is..... But not once are you lambasting the selfish bastards we have in this country..... Do as your fucking told and not as you do what is hard about it..

The track and trace has been a nightmare but thinking fuck it I'm doing as I please and fuck everyone else is far more damaging.

You need to learn to read I reckon - The bit where I called them idiots is the clue. It shouldn't be a surprise to you that there are idiots in this country.

The vast majority of the country (including the idiots) were working with this at the start and we had a working test and trace system in place, if we had continued with that system and put money into enhancing it then it would have been up and running quickly, and in place when the idiots started to get impatient.

Johnson spent £12bn on fuck all, it didn't help the economy, it didn't help the health of the nation, it simply helped his mates - if you can't see that then there is no helping you.

(10-13-2020, 10:32 AM)The liquidator Wrote: You have the problem that he has lined the pockets of his mates it has really got to you..... If I was in power I would line the pockets of my family and my mates...... Its a natural thing to do...... You hate the thought of it......

Even in the main lock down the youngsters were having kitchen parties from Friday to Sunday all over the country I know loads of the young people g lads at my place was nothing was stopping them.

I've got a problem with lining the pockets of mates with £12bn of public money when that could have built 5 Nightingales, or made sure that everyone who is now on lower than the minimum wage had a minimum income, or funded 10,000 GP surgeries with £100,000 each, or basically anything when it wasn't needed as we already had a system in place.

Plus lining those pockets in a national emergency is simply corrupt beyond belief. You are only defending them because you don't want to be proved wrong despite all of the evidence, you don't agree with them, you're just afraid of admitting you are wrong when everyone can see it. Keep kidding yourself, you are making yourself look even more foolish.
You have the problem that he has lined the pockets of his mates it has really got to you..... If I was in power I would line the pockets of my family and my mates...... Its a natural thing to do...... You hate the thought of it......

Even in the main lock down the youngsters were having kitchen parties from Friday to Sunday all over the country I know loads of the young people g lads at my place was nothing was stopping them.
Can't believe we're in this situation as a developed nation in the 21st century where someone is genuinely defending corruption. How embarrassing.
(10-13-2020, 10:32 AM)The liquidator Wrote: You have the problem that he has lined the pockets of his mates it has really got to you..... If I was in power I would line the pockets of my family and my mates...... Its a natural thing to do...... You hate the thought of it......

"There is the difference I don't give a toss about how much the track and trace system costs it is what it is..... But not once are you lambasting the selfish bastards we have in this country..... Do as your fucking told and not as you do what is hard about it..

The track and trace has been a nightmare but thinking fuck it I'm doing as I please and fuck everyone else is far more damaging."

How do you accommodate these two separate statements?
It's because you don't agree with anything the tories do that's your problem....... I'm not happy how they have handled it but I'm pretty sure they would have handled it better than labour........ And that's a low common denominator. Politics is at a all time low
(10-13-2020, 11:48 AM)The liquidator Wrote: It's because you don't agree with anything the tories do that's your problem....... I'm not happy how they have handled it but I'm pretty sure they would have handled it better than labour........ And that's a low common denominator. Politics is at a all time low

Based on what?
(10-13-2020, 11:48 AM)The liquidator Wrote: It's because you don't agree with anything the tories do that's your problem....... I'm not happy how they have handled it but I'm pretty sure they would have handled it better than labour........ And that's a low common denominator. Politics is at a all time low

If you listen to what both Starmer and Ed Davey have said then I'm 110% sure they would have handled this better than our Prime Minister.
(10-13-2020, 09:41 AM)billybassett Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 07:50 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: I’ve tried logic and joined up thinking it doesn’t work. 

I think some have this idea we have thousands of NHS staff who can be called upon to deal with an influx of Covid patients (a logical conclusion of to going back to normal) and at the same time treat Cancer and other serious illnesses. Presumably once the cancer and other seriously ill patients are out of hospital recovering or undertaking a course of treatment they are are just told to shield at home for a few months perhaps years because they’ve then become as inconvenient to everyone else’s freedoms as the old, already vulnerable and disabled. 

As you said we to try and suppress the spread of the virus because to not do so means you damage the economy and the health of the country. It should not be a a choice between treating non Covid patients and Covid patients. The problem is incompetence in implementation by the government and people ignoring the rules. That won’t be solved by everyone back to normal because it won’t be ahem normal!

This is the issue. Living with respiratory viruses is the normal. Covid is a non-lethal respiratory virus (more lethal than circulating influenza covid strains mind). You're getting confused with what's normal and not because that's what the govt want.

The PCR test is absolutely flawed, if you need evidence I can provide, thus mass testing only exacerbates the govts requirement to push the "casedemic" and thus negatively affect the general health of the majority of the population. This is also part of the reason the test and trace is flawed and not working because mass testing under the PCR test is flawed.

3.5k people in hospital, circa 24% of those are nosocomial Covid as they are tested for Covid when they enter add that to the PCR false positives plus the asymptomatics are lumped in.

Your unrelenting need to keep coming back to that I'm suggesting it should be "a choice between treating non Covid patients and Covid patients" is completely non-sensical. It shouldn't be a choice as everyone should still be being seen. The fact is the choice you are advocating is not seeing anyone and keeping us locked down.  Median age at covid19 death is 83y, 1y older than non-Covid19 deaths. Are you abolishing death now?

OFCOM has prevented main media from reporting other than the Govt line on covid19 since lockdown day 1. Check out their Coronavirus Broadcasting Regulations. Thus we are all being duped (well not me and maybe a couple more on here) in true 1984 style the Ministry of Cummings Propaganda and van Tam's advice to keep us all from acquiring immunity so he can sell his vaccine that he's associated to.

Wake up and smell the coffee my ponners

So why are they doing it? Why are they making themselves look more and more incompetent or in some cases downright dodgy? Why are Hobbling the economy on the eve of another shit show called Brexit? You seem to be heading down the conspiracy theory route BB and I’m not trying to be rude it just reads that way. If you have a theory then explain it as it might help understand your position more.