Line up for Chelsea
Townsend in for Gibbs. Otherwise same as against Everton
We'll shit em.     Cool
5 at the back again , light in the middle.
Bilic gambling again
Disappointed to see him persisting with 3 at the back. Midfield  gets totally overrun in that system.
(09-26-2020, 03:40 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Disappointed to see him persisting with 3 at the back. Midfield  gets totally overrun in that system.

Was looking pretty good first half against Everton and after another weeks training who knows ...

No Kepa for them either typically
we've got one bloke on the books who a back 3 suits and he isn't even on the bench.
it's madness.

Slav can moan all he wants about the lack of incoming players but he's not making the most of what he has IMO
Is Hegazi still injured?
(09-26-2020, 03:48 PM)boingingbaggie Wrote: we've got one bloke on the books who a back 3 suits and he isn't even on the bench.
it's madness.

Slav can moan all he wants about the lack of incoming players but he's not making the most of what he has IMO

Hegazi must be off then.

Really fear for us today with Sawyers and Bartley playing.

Still we do have a pretty good record against Chelsea at home. COYB
Hegazi is injured.
I'll admit to being a little disappointed with this. EDIT as I was wrong

I'm not sure why he feels the 523 is the best use of our personnel at the moment as I do feel we get outnumbered in the middle. He's the football manager and I'm not though so I'll bow to his wisdom for the time being.

Showing faith with players who've had 2 bad defeats should be a confidence boost for them though. There is a danger of heads dropping within the squad with Slav is presumably very keen to avoid.

Either way, COYB!!!