Jay Rodriguez
So so so underrated.

Not a dig here but you really can’t appreciate the work and running he puts in unless you’re at the game.

He was fucking phenomenal today.

Harper (1st half), Hegazi, Dawson, Gibbs...fucking all of em the beauty’s.

Holgate my MOTM today. Quality.

Fuck the Villa, come on you Baggggggies.
He's a fantastic player we are lucky to have.

Anybody saying different knows fuck all about the game.
@Coral
Jay Rodriguez has scored 17 goals in the Championship, with 7 in his last 9.
His goals are priceless for us, but his work rate pulling other players out of the game. creating openings for others is as good as any top striker in the PL. Penalty taker! likes responsibility! keeps fit! all things considered our best player and the best overall striker in the championship.
(02-16-2019, 11:33 PM)Dumbo Wrote: @Coral

Yea he's fuggin shite according to some, reminds me of an Ally Brown runs all day links play makes space and chances for others but also knows where the goal is would struggle without him imho, also shout out to HRK stepped up again today say what you like about him but gives everything for the cause fantastic header today.
(02-16-2019, 11:46 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 11:33 PM)Dumbo Wrote: @Coral

Yea he's fuggin shite according to some, reminds me of an Ally Brown runs all day links play makes space and chances for others but also knows where the goal is would struggle without him imho, also shout out to HRK stepped up again today say what you like about him but gives everything for the cause fantastic header today.

HRK also criminally underrated.
Disappointed Jay didn’t do some sort of hand based celebration.
HRK played in pain today and scored. Got to respect that.
(02-17-2019, 12:10 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: HRK played in pain today and scored. Got to respect that.

Both good today. They stepped up when we needed them
Didn't someone start a thread a few weeks ago asking "exactly what does he do"?