Charlton
2 tough games coming up. As it stands if Derby beat us they'd go level on points with Cardiff in 6th. While Blackburn still have an outside chance of the Playoffs
(07-07-2020, 08:24 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: 2 tough games coming up. As it stands if Derby beat us they'd go level on points with Cardiff in 6th. While Blackburn still have an outside chance of the Playoffs

Blackburn’s win was a terrible result for us... had Cardiff won Derby would have had to come out on the attack tomorrow and Blackburn would have nothing to play for at the weekend... as it stands now a draw wouldn’t be a terrible result for Derby and Blackburn have everything to play for!
I watched the first 20 mins of the Cardiff v Blackburn game and Blackburn Looked good, a real urgency about their play

The only saving grace I can see is I think we’re better when sides come at us and we can play on the counter, I expect Fulham and Blackburn to do that and don’t think Derby do parking the bus either

Proper squeaky bum time this, not good for the old ticker

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Swansea beat Blues tomorrow and they are in with a play off sniff. And they face Leeds at the weekend
(07-07-2020, 07:45 PM)Fulham Fallout Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 07:29 PM)Peachy Wrote: If we win tomorrow night Leeds will be absolutely bricking it ahead of playing a tricky game against the Stokies on Thursday night.

And if we don’t win Brentford’s tail will be up even more than it is now. 

Just saying loike.

We have to win tomorrow.

Must be imagination, but I thought we'll still be 2 points ahead even if we lose tomorrow.
Reading this thread smacks of some posters getting tetchy just because Brentford are really seeing what us and Leeds are made of.
We’re in the eye of this promotion campaign and right now we don’t know how it will play out, but the constant battle between positive and negative mindsets is just playing itself out.
Any neutral though would still rather be in our position.
At least the games are twice weekly so the drama will all be over soon enough.
how did sam field play
Every 3 points ourselves and Leeds win is an extra 3 points Brentford have to get before the end of the season. We're acting like every Brentford win is a problem for us, but every win we get gives them less chance of catching. If we win tomorrow that's 6 wins in a row for Brentford and they are still 5 points behind despite their incredible effort.
(07-07-2020, 10:26 PM)Sliced Wrote: Every 3 points ourselves and Leeds win is an extra 3 points Brentford have to get before the end of the season. We're acting like every Brentford win is a problem for us, but every win we get gives them less chance of catching. If we win tomorrow that's 6 wins in a row for Brentford and they are still 5 points behind despite their incredible effort.

This is the truth.
So quickly will a negative turn to positive if we win tomorrow.
5 pts ahead with 4 to go...  I'd rather have the points on the board (IF we win).

Part of me thinks we will power past Leeds in the last few games anyway which, given the points difference, is more likely than Brentford pipping us to second.
(07-07-2020, 10:26 PM)Sliced Wrote: Every 3 points ourselves and Leeds win is an extra 3 points Brentford have to get before the end of the season. We're acting like every Brentford win is a problem for us, but every win we get gives them less chance of catching. If we win tomorrow that's 6 wins in a row for Brentford and they are still 5 points behind despite their incredible effort.

+1

Far too many posters on here with their glasses half empty, keep the faith. FFS.   Cool

COYB's