Grosiki
I’m all for promoting youth and Edwards is a real talent but Krosickis know how and quality on the ball could be crucial for the remaining games

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
One of the biggest issues today was no plan B. The whole game time and time again we were trying to pass through them and with at least 8 players behind the ball they managed to mop it up every time. We needed someone who could run at players, commit a few or at the very least have a fucking pop!

Grosiki would have offered that.
Dare I say a Brunt whipping balls from deep may have helped?
(06-20-2020, 08:10 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Dare I say a Brunt whipping balls from deep may have helped?

Only if you played Austin or Zahore for more minutes.

Given they hardly troubled us, Brunt at left back delivering from deep may have helped?
I trust Slav and his decisions perhaps he just felt raw pace against a tired defence was needed. I know he's not the finished article but Edwards has a lot offer. He's helped changed games this season already.
(06-20-2020, 10:44 PM)HomersBelly Wrote: I trust Slav and his decisions perhaps he just felt raw pace against a tired defence was needed. I know he's not the finished article but Edwards has a lot offer. He's helped changed games this season already.

He has 

We need to find a way to beat 10 behind the ball. Pulis did it for years, so cant knock it.
He was at Buckingham palace yesterday. FACT.
In the form of his life.
(06-21-2020, 07:53 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: He was at Buckingham palace yesterday. FACT.

Was Greg back in town?
(06-21-2020, 07:55 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-21-2020, 07:53 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: He was at Buckingham palace yesterday. FACT.

Was Greg back in town?

Big Grin
In the form of his life.

Bit of a concern that he was sightseeing a la Greg but he needs to be in the squad & making things happen for us. Scored a decent goal vs Villa so I was hoping he was going to play a part yesterday. 

Plus he has just moved in next door to my Gaffer's mom & Dad who are huge Blue noses so a winner for him would have been lovely for me.